Hamato Splinter

After quickly putting away their uniforms and changing the girls rushed out to the balcony just in time to hear the gong go off for the fights to start. Rushing to the railing the seven kids watched the fights trying to find anyone they recognized.

"Look there is that Draco guy from Mom and Dad's wedding." Mia said spying the dragon in the arena. "Hey guys, I think that's Usagi!"

"Who's Usagi?";

"Oh that's right Yuki, you weren't at the wedding Usagi is a boy we met back then, he is the son of a village headman in another realm, he's the rabbit guy right over there in the samurai outfit sitting in the crowd. I wonder why he isn't fighting this year." Dani replied.

"Hey Master? Is that guy using Ninjutsu?" asked Luna.

Stepping up to the railing Sinioshi looked out into the arena trying to figure out which fighter her daughter was referring to. "Which one Luna?"

"The one that looks like a giant rat fighting Draco."

Looking at the Dragon she saw a smaller fighter who was indeed a giant rat using Ninjutsu to win his match against Draco. 'That fighting style reminds me of Master Yoshi' Recovering from her slight distraction from the memory of her missing Master she answered Luna. "Yes Luna, he is and he seems to be a Master of Ninjutsu by the way he fights. He reminds me of someone I met a long time ago."

Continuing to watch the fights they were not surprised that the Ninjutsu fighter made it to the final round, even though he wound up breaking his leg during his fight with Draco when he hit his leg with his tail, after his fight with Draco he splint his leg so that he could continue to fight, his opponent was going to be a warrior from Glatoras, a jungle realm with tiger-like fighters.

'Crash'

"And moving on to the 3rd and final round is the Glatorasin, Cratakun and Earth-lander from New York, master of Ninjutsu, Hamato Splinter."

'Hamato Splinter?'  Hearing the surname of her missing Master, Sinoshi quickly left the balcony and went to go find the fighter she now knew as Splinter, arriving at the arenas edge she could not find Hamato Splinter quickly asking Gyoji to invite him to the palace to join them for dinner she left and went back to her family to wait for him to arrive.

Later that night Hamato Splinter was on the way to the palace he was jumped by one of the fighters he had defeated earlier that day, and his allies, Draco. Quickly taking advantage of the fact that Splinter was wounded, Draco knocked him to the ground when he tried to fight back injuring his broken leg further in the process, just before Draco could kill him however, a young samurai was walking near by and heard the commotion and attacked Draco, protecting the injured Splinter. Just as they were about to lose Daimyo appeared and fused his power with the war staff that Sinoshi got him and shot at Draco and his followers.

After Draco and his followers ran away in defeat the young samurai help Splinter to his feet asking if he was okay, Daimyo quickly sent his men after Draco and his men and went to check on the fighters.

"Thank you, I am fine now thanks to you, my name is Hamato Splinter, what is your name my friend?"