The Final Round

The next morning, Daimyo and Sinoshi were woken up by the squeals of joy and motion sickness from four very excited girls jumping on the bed in their nightgowns. Opening her eyes Shinoshi looked at her soon to be husband and grinned at him, she silently motioned to the girls jumping on the bed plotting a surprise attack on them, careful not to let them see that they where awake, seeing him agree to her plan she quickly shot up and caught two of the bouncing girls, not even a second later Daimyo did the same with the other two laughing when they all squealed in surprise at being caught.

"Gotcha." The giggling only grew from there as a tickle war started, when everyone was gasping for air from laughing too hard it was time to get ready to head to the final match of this years tournament. Getting up from bed Sinoshi quickly changed from her nightwear to her samurai clothing while Daimyo played with the girls, when she was done she led the girls from the room to the nursery to get them dressing for the day while Daimyo got dressed.

Each of the girls wore a small kimono that matched the bows in their now shoulder length hair, the four looked about three years old at the moment. Luna wore a beautiful light blue and white kimono that had small fan blades decorating the length of the cloth, she stroked the silky kimono in wonder after it was put on. Dani had a lavender and silver kimono with small quill like feathers embroidered into the cloth, she held the end of her kimono up close to her face and traced the feathers in awe. Rea smiled big at the sight of her kimono that was light pink trimmed in white that had red and white Koi fish all along the fabric giving a small twirl. Mia's was a beautiful sunrise yellow with white and orange flowers covering it as soon as it was put on she squealed in joy and spun in circles watching the silk catch the light in the room and shimmer brightly.

Laughing at the reactions they gave she told them to come along and led them to the dinning area to eat before the match, upon arriving the girls squealed at the sight of their dad and ran to him twirling for him to see their new kimonos all talking at the same time.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look at my new kimono!"

"Look Daddy, mine has flowers on it!"

"Daddy look at mine, it has pretty Koi fish!"

"Daddy! Look at the pretty feathers!"

"Yes my little princesses you all look very beautiful and your kimonos are lovely, let's eat and go see Mommy fight, be careful not to get food on your new kimonos my daughters."

"Okay Daddy!" All four girls spoke at the same time and rushed to the table to eat, excited to see their mom fight again but careful not to dirty their pretty new clothes.

"Come my dear let's eat." Sitting down to eat with her family Sinoshi was ready to get her fight over with so she could spend all day with the amazing family she now has. Finishing their meal they went their separate ways after the girls wished their mom good luck, the girls and Daimyo headed to the balcony together while Sinoshi headed down to the arena for her final fight of the tournament.

Walking into the arena she looked towards the balcony and saw her precious daughters waving excitedly at her and cheering for her while standing near the barrier of the arena looking between the cement posts since they where too small to look over the edge, while Daimyo looked at them tensed as if he expected them to slip between the posts and fall into the arena.

Waving back at them she smiled and turned to see her opponent walk in the arena. Orgeth was a big opponent almost twice her 5'2'' height, he was roughly 7 almost 8 foot and had a huge belly that could give a sumo wrestler a run for his money, his skin was green and he had tusks coming out of his mouth like a warthog with a bald, slightly spiky head and wore leather battle armor that covered his lower half and ran up to one shoulder to hold his giant battle axe across his back.

"Welcome back to this years 3rd and final match for 'The Battle Nexus Tournament' it's time to see who will be this years 'Champion'. We had returning finalist Earth-lander and master of all fighting styles, 'The Warrior Assassin' Sinoshi, and the Stylothiean warrior, known for his immense strength, Orgeth! Now as we all know the winner of this fight will earn the title 'Champion' and he or she will have a statue placed in the 'Pavilion of Past Champions' Now let's get this match underway!"

'Crash'

Seeing Orgeth pulling his battle axe out Sinoshi ran up to him before he could swing and jumped on his belly to wrap her legs around his thick neck mindful of his tusks striking him several times in the face and brought her closed fists down on the top of his head in a hit hard enough to make him dizzy and slightly of balance.

Quickly throwing her body backwards she tightened her thighs around his neck and used her weight combined with his to pull him to the ground in a front flip, letting go of his neck as soon as her hands touched the ground, she had enough momentum to throw him to the ground a good distance away.

Coming out of her hand stand she rushed towards her downed opponent, seeing him trying to get up she quickly jumped up and power drived her knee into the middle of his back making him drop back down to the ground groaning in pain she the drew her sword and placed it at the back of his neck ending the match in less than three minutes.

'Crash'

"That had to be the quickest match that I have ever seen! It seems that the warrior Orgeth had no chance at all in this match. Ladies and gentlemen here is your 'Champion', the strongest fighter I have ever seen, 'The Warrior Assassin' Earth-lander, and future Lady Daimyo, Sinoshi! Let's hear it for our 'Champion'." Gyoji quickly sent Orgeth to the infirmary and reminded everyone about the ceremony later that day.