Training Begins

Although the girls are only a year old they have the mind and size of 5 year olds, their aging due to the mutation from the green goop had slowed down making them age like regular kids. The four girls look almost exactly like their mother, their shells have all but disappeared the only way anyone could tell that they where turtles was the green coloring of their skin and their beak like face, they still only had three fingers on each hand and two toes on each foot but everyone could see that they would grow to be true beauties.

"Come on get ready! Today is our first day, let's go, hurry Mia!" A very excited Luna was trying to get her sisters to get ready so they could go meet their mother in the training room. They quickly changed into their small samurai outfits they where given the day before and ran to the training room.

Running in to the training room they found their mom waiting for them with her hands behind her back smiling at them when they raced each other to skid to a stop in front of her. Standing in a somewhat straight line they bowed in greeting and greeted their mother politely.

"Good morning girls, I hope you rested well last night because today we are going to begin your training as warriors, but before we begin you girls need to eat, we have a long and tiring training session a head of us" Tossing each on the girls a small sack of food to eat Sinoshi waited patiently for each daughter to finish before continuing to tell them what they will be doing during their training starting the same way she did starting with street fighting and how to defend against it and then move on to kung fu and other fighting styles, Sinoshi wanted them to train with her masters from around the world when they where ready, but for now she would teach them herself the art of Ninjutsu since there was no way she would allow them to train with Oroku Saki.

Beginning their training Sinoshi quickly found out that they where quick learners just as she had been growing up, after the days training was over Daimyo asked Sinoshi if she would be willing train some of the young boys in the village that wanted to become the protectors of the realm, agreeing to train them as well, the princesses had fellow warriors in training all but one of them where boys, the only girl to join in on the training was a female rabbit named Yuki, her fur was a beautiful golden brown with a white belly, she had her ears tied back in a small green bow and her eyes where a sapphire blue. She had been living on the streets as a orphan. She was adopted immediately and quickly became a member of the family, she was given the title of Princess Yuki and given beautiful green kimonos to wear as soon as Sinoshi had told Daimyo about her.

Seven years of training and fun later, the girls where now 8, Yuki was now 10, and had a new brother named Ue and a sister named Sonya who where born when the girls turned two, born only five minutes apart, now that they are old enough to train, they have been studying what Ninjutsu their father learned from their mother, due to wanting to be trained by their father, instead of their mother due to accidentally walking in on their sister’s training and seeing how intense their training can be. Around that time the village boys were sent with the a few gladiators from another realm that offered to help them improve their skills, mainly due to the fact that the five girls had become too advanced for the boys to keep up with them.

Being just as deadly as their mother was when she left the Mafia, but without any of the kills, the girls where ready to begin training with the warriors that their mother/master, Sinoshi had trained with in South America and then they would train with her teachers from Africa.

"Tomorrow you girls will have a new teacher, the very same one that  trained me in a small village in South America, she is a Amazonian due to her large size, her village is made up of only female warriors that look very similar to her."