shoto

Author's Note: If anyone is still reading, I'd appreciate hearing some feedback! Comments really are the driving force behind fanfiction writers, 'dattebane. -presses index fingers against each other sheepishly-

Enjoy more story, and remember to take care of yourselves amidst this confusing time the world is in.

+

Kacchan's ruby gaze petrifies. "I see your eyes are as wide as ever when it comes to me, Izuku."

"Both of you—" the voice from behind Izuku continues, the voice to whom Izuku has yet to turn around to see who it belongs to, "should _not_ be out on the streets at this hour! Curfew, people! Only adults have permission to dwell the streets at this hour."

Izuku closes his eyes, and Kacchan chuckles.

"Chillax, Creati," Kacchan drawls, "we're all adults here."

Izuku's eyes bolt open.

Wait. Creati?!

No no no no no—

If the person behind Izuku is Creati, one of Shoto's co-workers, then... that means...

Crap.

"Oh?" Creati continues. "You're both adults, you say? Well, then let's see some identification."

C r a p.

No, no no no no no—-

"Jeez, Midoriya Izuku, chill the fuck out, will ya?" Kacchan says, "The lady's not threatening to kill you, all she wants is your identification."

Izuku grits his teeth.

He's fucking screwed.

Kacchan rolls his eyes. "Or did you forget your ID before you decided to go outside? Wouldn't surprise me."

"Shut. Up. " Izuku growls.

Kacchan's eyes narrow.

"Oh, well, forgive me once again for pointing out your shortcomings, your highness. Honestly, I don't even know why I bother. It's not like I do it because I care, or anything."

"I hate you." Izuku says hotly.

Kacchan shrugs. "Well, hate me all you like, but I'm the one who actually has ID, Izuku."

"If you don't have ID," Creati continues, "I'll have to take you to the police station—"

"That won't be necessary." Unheavenly flames speak.

Izuku shudders.

No.

"Momo, I'll deal with these two," Shoto speaks, his flames threatening to consume Izuku as he stands behind the green-haired man, as he stands between Izuku and Creati.

"Uh... you sure about that, Shoto...?" Creati asks.

The temperature in the air heats up starkly.

"Alright, fire prince," Creati mutters, "although, personally, I prefer it when you communicate with words instead of with your Quirk."

Footsteps from behind Izuku indicate the departure of the female Hero, but.

Her disappearance in no way eliminates the danger Izuku is in.

While Izuku is busy trying to figure out _who_ he can depend on, when it seems like the whole world is out to get him, Shoto and Kacchan glare at each other.