17. Next time i'll kill you

Luna tried hard to untie her hands, she heard wishpers, but didn't recognize the voices. Her fucking hood kept her from hanging where she was or what's going on, but she was sure she heard the word "plane". Where would they take her? Damn, now she regretted going to the rotten pizza. But who were they and how did they find her? She's sure she had left no trace, or Namjoon would have found her, so how?
Someone approached, she didn't move, pretending to be unconscious. The man picked her and slung her over his shoulder. Whoever he was, she hardly had the strength to fight him. She hadn't slept for four days, since she saw... She hadn't eaten almost anything. No wonder chloroform held her for so long, she just didn't have enough strength left.
Her head was handing and she was already dizzy, closing her eyes, she relaxed her body, not that she could do anything else. Fatigue overcoma her and everything sank into blisfull darkness.

He felt her body relax and, frankly he was worried. V found her the next morning and four days he had been watching her, he wanted to give her time to set her mind. If she had been seen him then, they would probably organized his funeral now. She wouldn't just listen to him. But four days she had hardly eaten, let alone sleep. It hurt to look her like that, she hadn't stopped to crying her eyes were swollen, she looked smeared and tired. It cost him a lot not to run to her and tell her how stupid she was, how stubborn she was and how much he loved her.
Ah, how furious she'll be when she woke up on the plane. But he had no intention to runing her surprise. After all it was her birthday a few hours latter.
He gently placed her in the seat of the plane, removed her hood, but didn't untie her hands. He still wanted to live.
He leaned against her and close his eyes, listening to the plane's engine. They'll fly long, he had time to take rest.

"Wake up, you idiot!" Luna shouted and kicked him in the ankles. "Fool, jerk, bastard, asshole!" she continued.
Namjoon jumped at her kick ready to fight back, but realize in time. He folded his arms across his chest and just listened her calmly and she... God, a Rich dictionary.
"Son of a bitch, you devilish offspring, i'm going to kill you! How dare you, you bastard" she shouted, tossing herself in the seat. " Untie me and i'll rip your throat open, i'll make you sorry! Never again, you hear me, you'll never touch me again! How could you, Namjoon? Why?" tears streamed down her cheeks.
"Never dear?" he raised his eyebrows "Are you sure?" he grinned and leaned over her.
She started at him, trying to pull away, but there was no where to run. His face was inches and her body reacted immediately. Her eyes widened, breathing quickened, chest tightened and her throat went dry. She swallowed hard, licking her lips.

He cupped her chin and run a thump on her lips. He tilted his head slightly and pressed his lips against hers, liking her lower lips. Sensing the thrill that passed  through her, he pressed her lips harder, urging her to answer. And shi did.
She missed him, shi missed him so much, she wanted him... But he betrayed her, he cheated on her. This lips kissed another woman besides her, his hands touching another body besides hers.
Anger prevailed and she gritted her teeth on his lower lip, feeling the blood run down her tongue. He didn't even flinch. She moaned as he deepened the kiss, inserting his tongue into her mouth. He stopped and stepped back, smiling arrogantly.
"Never huh?" he raised eyebrow smugly.
"Why Namjoon? I thought you loved me?" she cried.
"My little, crazy, jealous witch!" he smiled and knelt in front of her, placing his palms on her knees. Their eyes met. "I loved you, I love you and i'll always love you" he said.
"But you're a stubborn, crazy and abnormal woman, who, instead of asking for explanation, almost commits suicide for somthing that doesn't exist!" he almost screamed. "Mistress? Where the hell that thought come from, when you don't leave me the strength even to Ha e breakfast in the morning? You fool! Do you know what I went through while watching you to run yourself like that?" he already was screaming at the top of his voice,clenching his fists fiercely on her knees." How can you be the smartest and healthiest woman I know and still be dumbest? " he sighed" One day you'll finish me! "
"But I saw you" she wishpered uncertainly.
"You saw me with my little cousin, Ha Rin. But when I came to call you to meet her, you had already run away" he gritted teeth. "So, you don't have a mistress?" she asked hopufully. "For God's sake, of course I don't!" he shook his head.
"Untie me" she asked and he hurried to release her. She fell on her knees like him and wrapped her hands around his neck.
"I'm sorry" she creid. He hugged her tightly and buried his face in her shoulder."Next time, just talk with me, little witch". She nodded I hide deep into his arms. His hand dug into her hear and grabed a few strands and pulled them away forcing her to look at him.
"And just for the record, next time you decide to leave me, i'll kill you" he hissed coldly and gritten his teeth on her neck. She groaned in pain, her body trembling. "Don't think i'll always forgive you, Luna!" he said, his voice trembling with rage. Her eyes widened in surprise, his mood shanging so sharply that she had nothing to say, so she just nodded.
"Good girl" his voice trailed off in a wishpers. "We're landing soon, get ready"
He released her and returned to his seat, staring out the window. She had blown up this time. He was angry and right, she had behaved like a child, punishing both of them without thinking.
"Namjoon?" she tried to brake the ice, but he just snorted without looking at her. "Why are we on a plane?" she tried again.
"We're going on vacantion" he said shortly. "Namjoon?" she stood on all fours, looking at him like a lost puppy.
" When are we going to land?" she didn't stop. He looked at his watch. " After abouth an hour" he said, still cold. "Namjoon?" she run a hand over his thigh. He looked at her, his eyes still burning, she bit her lower lip lustfully. He clenched his fists. "Babygirl, don't start somthing that will hurt you" he warned. "Do you want to hurt me, Namjoon?" her fingers began to unbuckle his belt. "Right now, with pleasure" he hissed.
"But I said that i'm sorry" she protested, unbuttoning his pants. "That doesn't change tha fact that you wanted to leave me!" he didn't move.
"Then punish me!" she began to unbutton his shirt.
"I'm not in mood to be gantle and play doll!" excitement seized him at the thought of punishing her.  Her hand run over his abs. "Then don't" she wishpered seductivly.
He growled and stood up abruptly, pulling her with him. He turned her back on him and with two movement unbuttoned and took off her jins to her knees. He took out his cock and with hands on her belly and back made her bend down. She rested her hands on the seat. Luna growled listfully as he fucked her without preparation or warning. His hands dug into her ass causing her more pain. He leaned over her shoulder.
"You're mine! If one more time, If you even think you can run away from me at all, you're dead, Luna!" he hissed. His trust were harsh and ruthless. He grabbed her throat and squeezed, almost suffocating her, his teeth leaving a paintfull mark on the curl of her shoulder." Am I clear, little witch? " he growled, feeling her reach the top." Y-Yes! " she cried and with one last push they ended together.
He stepped back and turned her to face him. "I'm serious,Luna, one more time and i'll kill you" he shouted and pressed his lips to hers, almost leaving bloody marks.