16. Ha Rin

Luna's birthday was in five days and Namjoon had asked his cousin Ha Rin to help him. He never had buy a present for a woman.... Even if her father hadn't mentioned it by accident, he wouldn't have know when her birthday was.
He had starting playing attention to such things. If it wasn't for Jin, he wouldn't remembered their wedding date, not cus now he do, but it was stored in his phone.
Namjoon had planed a five-days vacantion for both of them in Fiji. Of course, Ha Rin helped him choose the hotel and now they were in the mall. She offered him to buy her a jewelry, a necklace.
Ha Rin was younger then him and when it came to romance, she was the perfect helper. For twenty-two years old, she's still living in a rosy dream...
"Right there!" she screamed enthusiastically and dragged him to the first jewelry store she saw. He laughed at her childish behavior, but followed her.

Luna and Mari were sitting in the coffe in the mall. Mari wanted Luna to arrange a Hobi for her. The two had meet three days ago, when Hobi accompanied her as a guards on Women's night and Mari kept talking and asking abouth him.
Luna rollet her eyes as her friend keep chatting.
"Hey, isn't that your husband?" Mari pointed somwhere behind Luna.
She turned in the direction Mari was pointing and her heart froze.
Namjoon? A girl had hung familiarly on his arm, literally glued to him. He was looking into her eyes while she was cheerfully tweeting somthing and smiling at her.... with love? The two of them entered the jewelry stored, the girl literally dragged him behind her while he just laughed.
She couldn't belive, even she saw them. This morning he swore in love while they had sex and now? Wasn't she enouth for him to need mistress? Fucking bastard, they're all the same!
"I hav'to go" she said and Mari just nodded.
Luna stopped in front of the stored and stared at the couple. The two obviously knew each other well and Namjoon was extremely kind to her.
How long have they been together? She had asked him once, but he said he was against the loves, cus they're a "torn in the ass". Then?
She gritted teeth and suppressed the urge to kill them both now. Her eyes literally piersed her husband's back.

Namjoon felt a familiar shivers. Luna? He turned to the entrance of the store. His wife was starting there, starting straight at him. He was cought again.
He smiled at her, turned to warn Ha Rin not to spoil the surprise and turned again, but Luna wasn't there. He went out and looked in both directions. It would be a great opportunity to meet them. Ha Rin was unable to attend the wedding and the two were close, so he wanted them to meet and get along with Luna.
Where the hell his wife go?
He shrugged, obviously not now. He returned to Ha Rin, who was just stopped at a necklace. White and yellow gold, shaped in letter N with a red heart. Perfect, simple but beautiful. It would also show who she belonged to.
He smiled, ordered it packed elegantly and paid,please everything was ready and he could go home. The day was tiring and he missed his with.
Passing Ha Rin in front of him, he wondered where Luna had gone and why she hadn't even said hallo.

His left Ha Rin at his father's house. They had a drink while talking for work. When he parked in front ot their house it was almost 8p.m.

He was hungry and tired,now he wanted just to hug his wife, to take a shower, to eat and go to bed.
He exchanged a few words with the guards and frowned when they informed him that Luna hadn't yet returned. But he saw her hours ago,where she was? She hadn't told him she had a mission, he would remember.
He texted her and went to the a bath, then down, to eat somthing. He looked at his phone, no answer. He tried to call her, but her phone was turned off. He call her father, but he also didn't know where she is.
Somthing was happening, but what?
He went back to the bedroom, change his clothes and decided to V, Hana might have known where she is.
Twenty minutes latter, he was sitting in Hana and V's living room, staring at Hana with his mouth open.
She was standing in front of him, in a threatening pose and with a look that killed him. The stunned V didn't even know how to react.
"What do you mean by" don't look for her, it's over", it I dear to ask? " Namjoon was trying to make sensed of what Hana was saying.
" Exacly what you heard. She doesn't want to see you, hear you ot to have anything with you at all" Hana said.
"Hana, be careful what you say!"  Namjoon stood up menacingly, forcing V to stand between them to protect his girlfriend. "Where is my wife, why she doesn't want to see me, what the hell it's going on!" he shouted, the couple trembling with fear.
V was beginning to worry seriously. He knew his hyung and when it came to his wife, he was capable of anything. And right now, his girlfriend was standing between them and he wouldn't be able to stop the much biger man on his own if Namjoon lost control.
No one will forget how Namjoon killed more people, while Luna was in coma, than for a whole year. And he Did it with pleasure which will scare and the devil.
"Sugar, If you know somthing, please, say ir now, before Namjoon freaks out" said V.
Hana softened at V's pleading gaze. She stepped over to Namjoon, looked him straitght in the eyes and sighed shaking her head.
"Namjoon, were you at the mall today?" she asked. "Yes and? Luna was there too...." he paused and stare at Hana. "She saw you" Hana contiued "And she's furios and hurt. I don't know where she is, but you're unlikely to see her again" she concluded.
"But why, what did she see?" he didn't give up. "She saw you with your mistress" Hana shrugged.
"What?" Namjoon stammered. "But I don't have mistress!"
Who did Luna see him with? He thought about what had happend at the mall. He was with Ha Rin, Luna was standing at the door watching them... With hater and accusations...
Damn it!
"Luna thought Ha Rin was my mistress!" he sighed. "For God's sake" he relaxed wearily on the couch.
"Your cousin Ha Rin? I didn't know she's back" V looked at him. "What you're going to do?"
"Hana, can you connect with Luna" he asked hopefully. "No, her phone is switched off. And i don't know were she is" she shaked her head.
"V, can you traces her phone if it's off?" he looked at V. "I can try" his friend said, opening his computer.

Namjoon sighed. Why hadn't she talked to him? Why she didn't ask him? How would he handle his crazy jealous wife? Mistress? What nonsense! He could barely handle one, what was left for two.
Didn't she trust him, did she really think she wasn't enouth for him? What she expected him to do, to prove that he didn't need another woman, that he love her madly and that he wouldn't look at any other woman if it wasn't Luna? His little witch will finish him before an enemy bullet.