Chapter 1

{Hayley's POV}

As soon as the bell for the last lesson of the day rang, I hopped out of my seat, gathered my things and headed for the door. I ran home, considering my house was not too far, and stumbled through the door. I dropped my bag on the floor near the door and slipped off my converse. I walked to the kitchen to find my mother, my 6 year old brother Cole and his twin sister Courtney sitting on the island, eating pasta.

"Hey honey," my mom smiled, gesturing to the seat beside Cole.

I gave each of them a hug before joining. I ate my pasta rather quickly, and ran downstairs. I ran to my favourite room of this floor, the studio. Basically, when I began playing guitar and piano, I grew a passion for singing as well as the drums, and it took a lot of begging, but my parents agreed to turn this room into a studio, where I basically sit and mess around with my instruments. Nobody knew about this except for my everyday family members. I honestly don't know why, but this is something I didn't want to share. Not even my best friends knew. Everyone knew I could play instruments, but no one knew I could sing. I was jamming on my guitar when I was interrupted by my phone. I picked it up. I got a text from one of my two best friends, who were YouTube singers, Johnny Orlando and Hayden Summerall, on a group we made.

(J: Johnny, M: Me, H: Hayden)

J: Heyy :-) It's Friday, let's hang out.

M: Why not?

H: I agree. So?

M: Come over?

J: Suree

H: Be there in 10 :-)

I just continued playing the guitar until they came.

{Johnny's POV}

I shoved my phone into my pocket and slipped on my high-top 'Supra's'. Afterwards, I ran to the garage, grabbed my skateboard and skated off to Hayley's house, which was a few blocks away from mine. Considering Hayden's house was located on the same road as Hayley's and mine, coming in between ours, I skated to his house and saw him walking out the door with his skateboard in his hands as well. We always had our skateboards because all three of us, including Hayley, loved skating and enjoyed it together. We skated together to Hayley's house and stopped on the front porch. We held them in our hands and walked up. I pressed the doorbell and Hayley's mom opened up.

"Hi boys!" She welcomed. "Hayley's downstairs, 3rd room on the right."

We nodded after saying 'hi' back, dropped our skateboards by the door and hurried downstairs. As we were getting closer to the room Hayley's mom directed us to, we heard the sound of a guitar being strummed and we knew it was Hayley. No surprise, until, we heard singing. Hayden and I exchanged glances, shocked.

"Is that Hayley?" I whispered to Hayden.

He nodded, "Apparently. She's amazing!"

"How come we never knew this?"

He just shrugged and pointed to the door in a 'let's sneak in' face. I agreed and we tiptoed, not wanting to interrupt Hayley's singing. Hayden quietly turned the knob and stepped in, me following. We slowly shut the door, not fully, and stood beside it. When Hayley was done with the song, we clapped. She turned and literally jumped off the seat.

"Johnny? Hayden?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(A/N)

Hey guys! So this is my new fanfic, as you can tell, based on Carson Lueders. I also like Johnny, Matty, Hayden and the others mentioned in the description, so I decided to give each of them a part in the story..

Ik it's not that amazing, but it will get better as we go on.

Btw, some of the things in this about Johnny and Hayden, for example that their house are on the same street, are not true. Some things I decided to include on my own just so the story would fit together. Ask me if you're confused about any info. <3

Thank you for reading! I'll update really soon, hopefully 💗