Chapter 2

{Hayley's POV}

"Johnny? Hayden? What are you doing here?!" I yelled in shock.

"You sorta told us to come over?" Hayden said in a way that made it seem like a question.

"Yeah, but I mean down here. How did you even come in?" I asked, kinda annoyed.

"Your mum let us in. She told us you were down here," Johnny explained.

I just sighed and stared at the ground.

"Why are you worrying? You're amazing!" John exclaimed.

"Yeah! How come we never knew?" Continued Hayden.

"Thanks, but it doesn't matter that I'm amazing. I didn't want anyone to know," I explained and sat back on a stool.

The boys sat on a couch near the door.

"Why? I'm telling you again, you're so good," Hayden said, with Johnny agreeing.

"I told you, it doesn't matter," I said, still looking down at the floor.

"You could be famous! You could be on YouTube with us! You'll make it really far," they explained.

"I appreciate it, but there's something else I'm not really ready to explain. Let's just go eat or skate," I said, trying to change the subject.

Being the great friends the always were, they agreed with my suggestion and went with it, not bringing up the idea all day, until I did.

Johnny sighed and we all dropped onto the bed. "Well, that was quite tiring," Hayden said. "Pretty fun though."

I agreed, and we just sat for a while.

"So, what now?" They asked.

"Netflix?" I suggested. They both immediately agreed and Johnny set up Netflix while I prepared some popcorn. They were just like my brothers. "Hayley!" Hayden yelled from the living room. "The Flash?!" He asked, referring to the TV show we all loved.

"Is that even a question?" I said, walking into the living room with a tray of popcorn, nachos and drinks.

"I don't think so," Johnny laughed and plopped down onto the couch beside us, and pressed play. Halfway through the movie, Johnny's sister contacted him, saying that he had to leave with Hayden to a premiere or something. They apologized and rushed out. When they left, The Flash was still playing, but I wasn't really watching. I was thinking, and daydreaming, of whether I should tell them the real reason I didn't want to share my secret about being able to sing. After all, they were my best friends, and I did love them like brothers. I did trust them fully as well. Maybe I just should. After thinking for a while more, I was interrupted by Cole.

"Hayley? There's nothing on the screen? What are you watching?" Cole asked with a confused face.

"Oh, I was watching The Flash, it just ended," I explained. I didn't know what happened, but I guess that's what happened.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(A/N)

Hey guys! Here's chapter two! So yeah, not that great either, but I promise, when they meet Carson, which will be pretty soon, everything is so much better.

Thanks for reading! I'll update soon 💝