Chapter 18

(A/N) - This chapter is dedicated to Carson's birthdayy.. Happy Birthday bae 💗

{Hayley's POV}

At exactly 12:01, I set an alarm for myself that woke me up. I turned off the alarm and grabbed my phone. I opened up Instagram and Twitter and posted a really cute picture of Carson and I sitting beside each other on the beach, looking at each other with his arm around my shoulder and my head on his shoulder, with our backs to the camera. Jordyn took the photo in Texas when we first started dating. I posted the picture on both social medias.

hayleygallen:

I thank God everyday for bringing such a special and precious person into my life. Someone who always stands up for me, someone who always tries to make me laugh, someone who puts me before himself. I couldn't have asked for anyone better than you, or anything better than our relationship. Happy birthday to my prince 😍💗 @carsonlueders

I then went to the back of the bus and grabbed some paper and markers and made a 'happy birthday' card for Carson. It was really cute. Once it was done, I went to where Carson's clothes were kept and I put the card at the front, so that when he goes to grab some clothes, he'll notice it.

I then drifted back off to sleep.

I woke up pretty early today because it was such a special occasion; Carson's 14th birthday. We were spending it in New York, which made it even better. I've been to New York before and I knew this really good cake shop. It was currently 8:24 am, and they opened up at 8. The gang wouldn't be up till around 10, so it was good.

Just incase someone got up and was looking for me, I wrote a note and stuck it on the table saying:

Out for a little walk, I'll be back soon

~ Hayley

I walked with some pace and finally got to the cake shop which was about a street or 2 down. I went in and ordered Carson's favorite flavor, paid, then began walking back. I got to the bus and luckily, none of them were awake yet. I took the note, ripped it up and threw it into the bin. I took the cake out of the box and set it on the kitchen table. I put in the candles and now I had to wait. I told everyone, except for Carson, to get up earlier, and luckily, they did. They all came into the kitchen and agreed with my idea. We then shut the lights and curtains, as if we were still asleep.

Soon enough, after about 10 minutes or so, we heard shuffling and a yawn. I chuckled on the inside.

Carson then came out to the kitchen and turned on the light, thinking he was the only one awake.

As soon as he switched on the light, we all began singing the 'happy birthday' song.

As he blew out the candles, he thanked us all.

"Don't thank us, this was all her idea," Dylan pointed to me.

Carson then turned his gaze to me and I shrugged innocently. He pulled me into a really deep hug and whispered into my ear, "Thank you so much," he grinned.

I giggled and could tell I was blushing. "It's nothing compared to what else I prepared for you."

He gave me a look that said, 'there's more?'

I nodded and we ate the cake for breakfast. Surprisingly, the cake was just about done, in less than an hour.

We cleaned up and went to get ready. I peeked at Carson and he had the card in his hands. I turned and bent down to pick out my outfit for the day.

As I was just about to pull out a top, I felt arms wrap around me from behind and a chin on my shoulder, I knew it was Carson.

"Thank you, thank you so freakin' much Hay, you're amazing," he smiled.