Chapter 13

{Carson's POV}

"Finally, it's about time you two came back," Matt groaned as Hayley and I walked onto the bus.

"Yeah, we're starving," Dylan added.

"Sorry, it was quite busy," Hayley rushed. She knew how to come up with excuses spot-on.

I placed the paper bags on the mini table and took out the sandwiches. I handed them out and we devoured them.

"There's a carnival going on here," Rebecca explained. "We were thinking on heading there."

"Why not?" Jordyn said, her eyes still focused on her phone.

"Yeah!" Hayden and Lauren said simultaneously and laughed.

{Hayley's POV}

I walked over to Jordyn and whispered, "So, who's the guy?" I was referring to the person she was texting, and I meant it as a joke but it was actually real.

She smirked, "Remember Nic Wallace?"

"Oh my, yes," I said and signaled for her to go on.

"Yeah, we're together," she broke the news, whispering though.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the other side of the bus, away from everyone. "Since when? How come I never knew this?" I exclaimed, just not loud enough for everyone else to hear.

"It's been around 2 weeks, no one knows, Carson's the only one that does," she explained. Oh, that's why the two of them have been spending a lot of time together.

"Oh, that's cute, so how's it going with him?" I asked.

"It's amazing, but the fact that I'm on tour right now isn't all the best," she said.

"You'll see him sometime soon. Anyway, I think I have some news too. Carson asked me out, as on a date," I said.

Jordyn squealed, "Aww that's so cute," she said. "Finally, he wouldn't stop talking about you," she said. I blushed like crazy and she giggled.

"Oh, well can you please not bring it up to anyone just yet?" I asked. Carson and I decided that so that it wouldn't be so messed up and stuff and that it could be relaxed, and we'd tell them after.

"Sure," Jordyn said, "now let's eat."

Every once in a while I would glance back at Carson and sometimes, I would catch him looking at me. Obviously, I blushed.

"So when are we going to that carnival thing?" Hayden asked.

"Get ready and we could head off now," Rebecca shrugged.

Considering Carson and I were already dressed, we just chatted.

Gosh, I can't wait for our date.

We all walked in this large group towards the carnival. Jordyn, Lauren and I were at the very back of the group, gossiping. I told Lauren as well about Carson and I, she's the only other person that knew besides Jordyn.

"That's so cute!" She exclaimed.

"What is?" Johnny asked, looking back.

"There was a puppy, it's no longer here though," I quickly winged it.

Johnny put an 'oh' look on his face and went back with the guys.

"We're here," Mars said and we all stopped in our tracks, looking at the view in front of us.

We went in, with tickets and all, and started off. We played a few games and won a few things, and Carson was with me almost the entire time.

"Where'd they go?" I asked John, looking around.