Chapter 38

{Hayley's POV}

"Thank you for dinner, Mrs. Lueders," I said as the last of guests left.

"Anytime sweetie."

Carson and I helped clean the house, and when it was about 11 pm, we headed upstairs to his bedroom.

He opened his closet door and told me, "Pick whatever you want to wear, I'll go get you a new toothbrush from downstairs." On that note, he left and I started looking through his closet. I finally picked out a pair of grey sweatpants and a white shirt that happened to have his name on it. The shirt was some of his new merch. I headed to the bathroom and changed. They were both pretty baggy on me because Carson wasn't exactly my size.

Back at home, I had merch of all my friends, including Carson, Johnny, Hayden, Dylan, Lauren and even some of my merch that still hasn't been released.

I tied up my hair into a messy bun and walked out. I put all my clothes at one corner of his room and sat on his bed, waiting for him to come back. I saw Carson's phone on the bed, so I picked it up and opened snapchat.

I took a picture of myself with the dog filter and wrote 'hacked 101' as a caption.

By the time I was done, he came back.

"Wow, my clothes look better on you than they ever did on me," he grinned.

I laughed. "Wait, I usually sleep with that," he fake pouted.

"You have three more of it," I told him.

He just laughed and pulled out Johnny's merch and baggy shorts. He changed in the bathroom then came back. "The toothbrush's in the bathroom," he said.

I nodded and we then walked downstairs to get some candy.

We got chips, chocolate and ice cream and we walked downstairs to the basement.

He had a sort of home theater in his basement, or an area dedicated specifically for watching TV and video games and such.

He pulled out a couple of blankets and pillows and threw them onto the couch as I set the food down on the coffee table. I know we just had dinner but no one can say no to something like this.

We turned on the TV and thought of what movie to watch, until we finally decided on The Purge, the 3rd movie. We put it on and cuddle up on the couch. His legs were extended onto the coffee table and my legs were laying over and across his. We were covered in blankets and he had his arm around me with my head on his chest. We started the movie and as soon as we clicked play we heard the sound of a photo being captured and we saw a light beaming. We looked up to the staircase only to see his mother with a phone in her hand, pointed at us.

"I'll send you the picture," she smirked then turned to walk back up. "Oh, and by the way, you guys are adorable," she smiled.

We started laughing as she headed back upstairs.

The movie soon ended and we figured it was time to sleep, so we headed upstairs to his bedroom. He had a rather big bed so we both fit, and both our parents trusted us not to do anything we shouldn't be doing so they didn't mind us sleeping beside each other. We walked upstairs, washed up and everything, then headed to bed. I jumped onto his bed and slid under the covers. A while after, he finished from the bathroom and slid in beside me. I was facing my side, so he cuddle me from behind and it somewhat took me by my side, until I turned to face him and cuddle my head in his chest, with both our arms wrapped around each other.

We fell asleep just like that, after he planted a kiss on my forehead.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

(A/N)

So I decided to upload twice today because I haven't updated in so long, so here's two chapters at once.

I don't know how much longer this is going to last because I'm running out of ideas.

Thank you anyway for almost 26K!