Things to know

I'm back baby!

The AU Is slightly different from last time so I suggest you read it even if you read the original. The story will start next chapter.

First of all, I'm writing this with the help of my friend Jay. Jay uses they/them pronouns. They also wanted to name each chapter so that'll be interesting.

I'm cross-posting this on Ao3/Wattpad. My user is the same on both sites but the original is currently only on Wattpad. Maybe I'll put it on Ao3 later if I change my mind.

Expect the fourth wall to be shredded by the end of this.

Watchers don't age after they become one so Grian is still biologically 17. This is to clarify if I refer to him as younger than his real age.

This is a permadeath AU. No respawn.

Watchers and Admins don't dream. They sorta do but their dreams are more like visions of stuff that they need to see. A.K.A. When I want them to know something, they'll have a dream about it.

This is set in season eight.

Everything is Personas only. 

No romantic relationships; the hermits are all either platonic or familial.

You can call me Izzy or Isabelle, I really don't mind. I'm fine with any and all pronouns but my usual ones are she/her.

I love getting comments, especially constructive criticism. Be as harsh to me as you need, I just want this to be the best story I can manage.

I live in Australia. Sorry if I update at 3 am, but from what I can tell, people in America don't sleep anyway so oh well.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, I'll try to answer them as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Isabelle