I Got A Feeling

Tonight was a lit night down at the club and all the Chicks, hustlers and Gold diggers were in there like swimwear. After word got around that the baddest strippers performance event was tonight, niggas couldn't take a chance  missing that opportunity to see some pretty asses shake.
Lance stood in his office talking to his nephews and his son about some majors moves that they were bout to make while Mace stood off in the corner conversating with his old partner, Ray.
Mace chuckled "Yes yes them days are over for me I ain't no young fella nomore... Things are way different then how we use to get down back in the day and you know it".
Ray laughed as he shook Mace's hand "Yeah I know my man".

"Y'all must been something terrible back in the day huh pops?" Asked D, butting in their conversation.
"Oh yes sir we definitely was on some shit, but y'all pops was more ruthless than me" Ray said laughing. Ray and Mace both were in highschool when they met each other. With both of them having the same mentality, they clicked so well.
Back in the day the brothers and Ray did a couple hits together, ran the streets together and locked shit down within no time. By the time they reached young adulthood they all were millionaires. Not long after that, Ray decided to choose a different route when he packed up and got out of L.A. He moved around, never staying in the same place for too long although he never lost contact with Mace.

"I wasn't that bad" Mace as with a half smile, simple because he ain't even believe that himself.
"Lies dad and I know it's lies ... Look at Kane... He's ya reflection".
Kane jerked his head D's direction and twisted his face up "Nigga what?"
"You crazy ... Pops was crazy and you took after him. Nigga you act just like him no cap" D said laughing.
"Bullshit" Kane said disagreeing.
Ray raised his eyebrows "I don't know... You might ya pops beat". They all bursted out in  laughter. "That's crazy ... Just throw me under the bus" said Kane smiling as he sat halfway on top Lance's desk.

"How's your little girl doing Kane?"
Kane nodded at Ray before taking a sip of his Henny "She good, bad as ever".
Ray nodded "Well I would have loved to meet the family, but I have an important meeting to be to back home so I have to leave early. Again Happy birthday old G" Ray said pulling Mace into a brotherly hug. After saying their goodbyes to Ray, he headed out the office. Mace didn't know when the next time he would see his good friend again, but he was happy that he showed up to his early birthday celebration. Ray was the type that was here, there and everywhere. He had multiple homes in different states and stayed on the go as a business man.

Kane stood up with his cup in his hand and pound fist with his father "Alright Pops I'mma head downstairs and see what's going on down there".
D stood close by Kane and smiled from ear to ear "I don't know about this nigga pops, but I'm heading downstairs to check out the strippers with da phat asses". Tommy and Kane laughed at D as Mace shook his head.
"Don't forget about ya girl at home nigga" Mace said as he watched them head for the door. He was big on loyal and he also fucked with Briana like a daughter.
"I'll try... What she don't know won't hurt her" He said as they left the office.
"That son of mines is something else" said Mace as he laughed with Lance.

    Downstairs at the party, the strippers stole the show and everyone crowded around them tossing money. D had two strippers shaking their asses on him while Kane had a thick redbone on his lap whispering in his ear. The fact that he wasn't really paying her any mind, but played it off so well was slick. Maybe because he had no clue if he was being watched and this moment that's exactly what he wanted. His main focus was his surroundings, but you wouldn't think so because of his actions towards the stripper, Lollipop. He rubbed his hands up and down her ass before giving it a hard slap. He didn't know if it was because he was drunk and high out his mind or the plan in his head, but he wine up upstairs in the private room with her.