A Royal Beginning

From April to July of the year 2000, four princes were born. Their names were Scott, Francisco, James, and Daniel. Every prince, princess, king, queen, or any kind of royalty wanted to see these princes for one specific reason: they were the sons of the richest kings and they were known far and wide in their land! The princes had a very happy childhood, with all the toys, attention, and clothes that they ever wanted. 

After 5 years the princes were about to have their 6th birthday! Every kingdom was filled with excitement and was getting ready for the grand birthday. Two days before each of the parties, the Kings were teleported to a blank room with nothing in it. They heard voices, then saw robots' colors green, red, blue, and gold. Those robots were called "Ranger Masters". The Ranger Masters' said to the kings "Your son is very talented indeed, he is just like you. But he has no fear of standing up whenever he falls. Very gifted. For this I shall give you this." the Ranger Master held a beautiful necklace which has different colors for each prince. After receiving that gift a memory suddenly appeared in each king.

The kings were once like their sons, one day while they were playing together they were given a special necklace by the same Ranger Masters'. The kings were already 15 years old at that time so they knew who the Ranger Masters' were from the books that they liked to read all the time. They were given the same necklaces, but they declined to get them and one of them replied "I don't think that we have the responsibility" The others nodded, and much to their surprise, the Blue Ranger Master replied "I will accept this declination, but I believe that your sons will grow up to be just as heroic as you. So when they turn 6 years old, give them this necklace and they will turn into Royal Rangers" The young kings agreed to that and even signed a contract just for it.

Suddenly, they snapped back into the real world where it was already the day before Scott's birthday party! When Scott opened his gift from his dad, he saw a very shiny green necklace and there was a word there that said "Scott" as it was calling for him to take it and wear it. Scott was very grateful for this and wore it immediately. But just as he wore it, he felt like something connected to him. Then green dots went to him, but no one saw it, only his dad who was very shocked at what he saw. He looked very crazy to the other people.

Next month, it was already Francisco's birthday bash! His dad, the king wrapped the red energem in a beautiful box and wrapped it with a silky yet very smooth ruby red wrapper. Francisco had so much fun at his party, that when it was present time, he got the beautiful ruby red wrapper before anything else. He saw the red energem and wanted to wear it as soon as possible, not even noticing his name on the energem saying "Francisco". After wearing it he felt like he could run a marathon! Even though he was super tired from playing all those fun party games.

Just like the past princes, James and Daniel's birthday went by like a breeze. And the two kings both gave their sons a very pretty blue and gold energem. James got the blue one and he was so excited when he saw the deep blue energem and noticed that the word "James" was printed in the middle of the energem, which made him like it even more! While Daniel got the gold energem. Daniel loves the color gold or anything gold. His room, things, computer, and clothes are always the color gold. Without even seeing the word "Daniel" on it he quickly put it on without even asking for help, which led to him almost breaking the necklace, but one of the Royal Servants helped him before ruining the beautiful dark gold lace of the energem. 

Soon after the party, when all the guests, princes, princesses, kings, and queens left the ballroom. The princes felt weird, in a good way. He was staring at the castle window when one of their most trusted Royal Servants asked them if anything is wrong. They almost slipped through the waxed castle floors if the servants weren't able to catch them. The princes replied "Yes everything is alright nothing suspicious here. I am feeling great! I don't feel weird at all." "Saying that makes me a bit queasy about you feeling alright at all" replied the Royal Servant but still continued to walk out of the grand ballroom.