A Heroic Secret

Scott, Francisco, James, and Daniel thought that they were the only superheroes in the entire kingdom. But their theory is wrong, there were other heroes in their land. This is the story of how the Rangers met a new pair of heroes!

It was Saturday morning, since the princes didn't hear any thuds, evil cackles, and those monstrous things that they hear every day, they decided to sleep in a bit. But when it was already 9:30 in the morning, the princes had to quickly dress up. They knew that the school chef would serve breakfast this late, so they decided to just cook it themselves. None of them ever learned how to cook, so they just searched it up and started cooking, after one bite of the food they ate more and more. Until they heard a thud and a scream, they ran towards the exit only to see a supervillain on the loose. About to transform, the princes were shocked that another team of heroes fought and defeated them, they were girls!

When the girls uncovered their masks, the princes suddenly knew who they were at one look! It was the new girls that entered the school like three days ago. They were about to say something until Jessica said, "It would've been nice if that was here. What was his name again?" then the girls started talking about boys who were right there. "Talk about weird" James said. Before the new girls could say anything else, the princes thought it was the right time to get out of the bushes before anyone starts to sneeze from all the pollen around them. Tiptoeing as fast as their legs could carry them without making a single noise.

After being out of sight, the boys thought that it was the perfect opportunity to run. The whole day, that thought was stuck in their heads they couldn't even talk straightly without having a mistake or two. Wondering what to do with this secret stuck in their heads, they thought of two solutions: they could either tell the whole world about this secret, or they could keep it to themselves and try to act as normal as they could. It took a while for them to figure out what to do, but then their conscience said that it is better to keep it a secret. 

The princes tried to keep it a secret, but it wasn't easy keeping a superhero secret all to themselves, they had to let it out one way or another. Talking to a tree would be way too risky, texting someone could lead to more chaos, and telling any living soul would make the situation even worse! So they asked their parents what to do, and their parents insisted that they should just remove that thought and change it with something else. They tried everything, watching videos, taking laps, and all those things that you do when you are stressed. Sick and tired of doing all those things they decided to do the next best possible thing.

They went inside their fastest cars and drove away to the farthest destination they could think of, and screamed "THE NEW GIRLS ARE HEROES," that felt good. Going back to their dorms in Ever After High, they weren't so stressed about the whole "new girls are heroes" thing. Just hoping that no living soul heard or saw those. 

The rest of their day was like a dream. Forgetting all that drama was the key to being better in English, sports, chemistry, and music. "This is is the life," Scott said while drinking his hot chocolate. 

While Francisco was in a room, a princess and one of the new girls came in at the same time. Francisco didn't want to look up, instead, he just continued sketching while playing music on his headphones. When someone put a hand on Francisco's sketch and pulled it up. That was the cue for Francisco to leave the room. But he was stopped, "You know our secret don't you?" Just then his alarm clock rang, "It was all just a dream" Francisco said and got ready for a new school day!