April Fools Duels

"Oh no, it's already March 31st!?" yelled Scott early in the morning. It was the day before April Fools Day, now some people might not know this day, but in the Rangers' household, April Fools Day was known around the whole castle thanks to James. 

The princes quickly got ready and went to meet at the Heart Shaped Tree, without James so that they could talk about their April Fools Day prank proof plan. They ran to the tree before James could even see them go there. Good thing James is distracted looking at Kitty Cheshire that he didn't even see Daniel run out. "Alright, so does anyone have a plan?" asked Francisco to his two friends. "What if we try to avoid the pranks that James pulls and prank him ultimately," said his roommate Daniel. "That sounds great! But how do we know what are his pranks to avoid?" asked Francisco. "Leave that to me. He watches videos about the best pranks ever made, so I will just hack his computer," said Scott. Now that is one of the best plans that could not lead them to the nurse's room or worse, the ER. Scott isn't only good at English, but he is also secretly an awesome hacker. 

After school, while James and Daniel as getting ready for bed, Scott and Francisco were trying to find out James' computer passcode. It wasn't very hard to know James' password it was only "April-Fools-Rules" so after going onto his computer interface, Scott saw James' April Fools pranks for tomorrow and sent it privately to Francisco and Daniel. Now the three boys can finally sleep peacefully. But James already knew that his friends would sabotage his pranks and use them against him. I mean maybe he eavesdropped on his friends talking at the Heart-Shaped Tree. So he just changes his April Fools pranks...

It was finally April Fools Day! Scott, Francisco, and Daniel aren't afraid of getting pranked by James anymore since they thought of a prank-proof plan yesterday. So before classes start Scott thought that he would at least talk to Briar and just say hello to her. Walking up to Briar he didn't know what would happen to him, James was behind a wall holding a remote, that looked a lot like a book waiting for Scott to reach Briar. "Hey Briar," was James' cue to prank Scott, one press of his book remote then lots of cheese, chocolate, and feathers went crashing down Scott's head. At least Briar didn't get anything on her, but Scott did have a lot of food and feathers stuck on his hair, head, and clothes. 

"JAMES!" Scott screamed before going back up to his dorm room to shower and change again. He saw James laughing near his locker almost choking with his saliva. "Now it's time for Francisco's prank!" said James while looking for his very sporty friend. James found Francisco practicing running around the field. He also saw Lizzie watching him do his daily laps. "How would Francisco want to go ice skating instead?" James asked and grabbed a bucket of ice on Francisco's next lap to make him slip. Francisco was just running peacefully until he slipped on some ice from James, and went flying around the field and hit a wall. "Dang it, James!" said Francisco trying to stop seeing stars in his head. Francisco just laughed and laughed at Francisco's misfortune caused by him. "Now how about we prank my roommate," said James. He saw Daniel walking to Cupid until he felt a shock from his necklace. James put a shock necklace on his roommate when he was sleeping yesterday and just gives him random shocks while trying to walk away from Cupid. "James stop!" said Daniel giving James the bad look. 

Suddenly each of the boys heard a huge crash from the track and field. "You guys, you might want to see this," Francisco said through their watches. The boys ran to where Francisco was and saw a monster. "Hey, there Rangers!" said the monster cheerfully. "I am the Joker! I love playing tricks on my friends!" said the Joker. "Well your about to be pranked yourself," said Scott.  But fighting him was very hard, only James was able to avoid his pranks. 

"You guys! I know how to stop this foolish monster!" said James. "But how?!" asked his three friends who looked very hurt. "By pranking him! That's April Fools Rules 101!" yelled James to his friends. "Alright James, you're in charge," said Scott patting James' back. With the help of their prankster friend James, they were able to defeat the Joker! By the end of the day, James' friends thanked him for being a prankster all along.