First Day of High School

"Good morning sir" was the first voice that Scott, Francisco, James, and Daniel heard in the morning. Suddenly they remembered what that day was, it was their first day of high school with other princes and princesses! Each prince was assigned to be woken up at 5:00 AM because they haven't packed their things yet. The princes quickly went down and ate their last meal in the castle. After eating they went and just put their necessities in their luggage and bag. By that time it was already 6:30 in the morning! They quickly got a shower and dressed in their most formal outfits from their closets.

Scott was wearing a light green long-sleeve shirt with a green silk jacket and dark brown denim pants with his best green pair of rubber shoes. While Francisco was wearing a white polo shirt with a ruby red necktie. a silky red jacket with fancy scribbles on it that were from the Royal Family, a pair of his best dark red pants, and cool red shoes. James was wearing an awesome blue shirt with a baby blue jacket, pastel blue gloves, blue pants and to top it all off an awesome pair of blue shoes with a lightning pattern on them. Lastly, Daniel was wearing his yellow shirt, which he doesn't wear, his best gold jacket which was made from gold fabric, dark yellow pants, and gold shoes which have fancy golden patterns made from real gold! But who couldn't forget the final and most important touch of them all, the golden crowns each with their names on them, these crowns were made just for them when they were still 1 week old and specially made for the crown princes of their nation. 

Then they heard the loudest honk from their limo to go take them to high school. They went down but before they could exit the castle, their dads stopped them in their tracks, "Now, before you go, I would like to show you something special" said the kings to their sons. They each went into an elevator which led them to an amazing training area with weapons galore, gears, high-tech computers, and anything a superhero can ask for! "Just think of this place if you want to come here," said the kings. "Well I better go now, I don't wanna be late on my first day of high school," said the princes to their fathers. They each went to their limo and off they went to a magical land, far away from their homes, called Ever After High. The princes were surprised to see their high school be this magical!

"Off you go now master," said their drivers and they got off their limo to see the high school even bigger! The princes agreed to meet at the entry hallway, it didn't take them long to meet together. When they entered the high school, they were quickly shown to which dorm they were assigned by the Headmaster. Scott and Francisco were roommates while James and Daniel shared their dorm room. They each customized their dorms to their desire.

"I can't believe that we are in high school already," Scott said to Francisco who was putting his trophies on an empty table. "I know, I remember the first time we had this," said Francisco jangling his energem. While in James and Daniel's room, they were talking about how awesome their training room or secret hideout looked. "It was so big" and "With weapons galore" were the things that you could hear in James and Daniel's dorm room.

When they were finished customizing their part of the dorm, a Fairy Godmother in training teleported to their dorm rooms, with pink dust which made the princes sneeze. They each put an envelope on the princes' desks. "What's this?" Francisco asked, when he read the envelope he saw that it was his Orientation week schedule. Every student who studies at Ever After High should have an envelope for the Orientation week schedule for this week.

"Everything is right and in order, as usual," said the boys as they read their Orientation week schedule with a sigh. "I wonder what high school will feel like," they all thought.