Practice Makes Perfect!

Yes, the princes did receive their energems when they were just 6 years old, but at that very young age, their parents didn't agree that they should learn how to fight big scary monsters. So the princes had to wait until they are 10 years old to learn the basic fighting skills. In the meantime, their parents taught them about some monsters that roam around the Earth which they thought would scare the princes, but it didn't even scare them a bit! They had so much fun learning about monsters that they didn't even mind the extra work from their school.

4 years later...

The princes has finally turned 10 years old! In August of 2010, the four princes have finally learned how to fight monsters. But just like any other prince, they didn't get it right the very first time they were taught by the kings. They practiced and practiced every single day after school. They first learned the basic skills of fighting, which took the princes about 2 years to master. When they were already 12 years old, the princes thought that they were already ready to fight any monster that enters their kingdoms. But their parents told them that they still aren't ready and that they still have to learn more advanced fighting skills. The princes had a very hard time learning it for the first time, but they learned how to do it eventually. When they were already 14 years old, they were already fighting masters, learning the basic and advanced fighting skills that aren't always shared with other people. The prince's favorite class in their school is the taekwondo class that they take every 3 days a week. The teacher was very impressed by how easily the princes were able to do the advanced fighting skills, and the other princes and princesses had a very hard time catching up with the advanced or even basic fighting skills. The princes were the star of the school for being so good at fighting, but they didn't want the attention they just wanted to have fun in their lives! But the princes weren't only good in taekwondo, they were also good in other individual things. Like how Scott is good in English and always gets top marks every semester. Francisco was excellent at Math, and he was always the one that his friends could rely on if they have a real-life math problem.  James was awesome in Science and always does very dangerous experiments that mostly led to very loud explosions on his desk. While Daniel, on the other hand, is very good at Art his works are always on his classroom walls and his teacher always congratulates him for the amazing artwork that he does every day.

While the four princes were listening to their class one day, they heard a big thud and a very loud laugh. They would know this laugh anywhere, it was the monsters their parents told them about. Each of the princes asked their teacher if they could go to the restroom and go do their business, the teacher was very disgusted but willingly agreed with a very disgusted tone in her voice. They ran and ran as fast as their legs could run, they quickly went into the bathroom to transform and become the "Rangers" but were very stressed and they kept swinging and swinging their Ranger Key after 4 tries they finally got it right!

But going to the battle arena, they were more stressed than usual. Fighting didn't go any well, the princes only got bruised, wounds, and nosebleeds they didn't feel like going back to class as for what they looked like. After 20 minutes or so, the cars for the four princes have arrived, when the kings saw their sons they were so shocked "Who did this to you?! We have to go to the castle immediately" asked the king "It was a monster" The car went as fast as it could, and when they went to their castles, the queens were shocked at how they looked like and the princes explained what had happened. 

"Ouch" "This hurts" "Can you please stop?" "Not that" are only some of the complaints that the princes said while being treated for their wounds and bruises. "Why did this happen to you?" asked the king "Well, I was so stressed in fighting the monster that I forgot all I learned about, and I didn't remember to have a plan" Scott replied. Their parents told them about the importance of having a plan and not being stressed when fighting monsters, the kids understood what their parents were saying and promised to do better next time but for now, they wanted to rest and sleep on their beds.