First Love Woos

On the first day of Orientation Week, every Ever After High student must attend this very important matter. Scott, Francisco, James, and Daniel were the first ones to arrive in the assigned classroom to be in. It was all cool for the young princes when a group of four girls walked in. They were regular princesses but in the eyes of Scott, Francisco, James, and Daniel they were much more than "regular and ordinary" They still didn't know what are the names of these beautiful girls when the Headmaster started the Orientation and asked them to introduce themselves. The ladies went first before the gentlemen, and that is where the princes found out what the princesses' names were right then and there.

One of the princesses' names was Briar Beauty, she was the daughter of Sleeping Beauty. Then the next name of the princess was Kitty Cheshire, Kitty isn't a princess, but she is the daughter of the Cheshire Cat. There was also Lizzie Hearts, daughter of the Queen of Hearts. Lastly, there was C.A. Cupid the adopted daughter of Eros. These four girls were the love interests of Princes Scott, Francisco, James, and Daniel.

After all the princesses took their turns to introduce each other, it was finally the boys' turn to do all the introducing. It took them a while for all the boys to finish introducing themselves, especially when Daring Charming, son of King Charming took like 10 minutes to introduce himself! Scott was able to take a short nap after he had his turn, he was woken up by James as a signal that they should go already. 

While walking down the crowded hallways, the princes bumped into Briar, Kitty, Lizzie, and Cupid. But before they could even talk to them, they heard a big thud coming from the outside! It must've been a monster, but why would a monster be at Ever After High? Is it because they tracked down the energems that the monsters wanted so that they could control the entire multiverse? So Scott, Francisco, James, and Daniel were the first ones who went out to see what had happened before anyone, especially Prince Daring, could see this monster and slay it, which is not a very good idea if you want to get rid of a certain monster. They thought it would've been Frostbite, but it wasn't, it was a monster who was called "Scrapper". They learned about this monster back when they were still 13 years old, and now they were about to fight this hideous monster!

James double-checked his surroundings to see if anyone or any living soul, would see this battle but he didn't see anyone or anything. So they had to transform fast! After transforming and creating a plan, they were ready. Francisco got some old food from the trash bin beside them, Scott got some old art materials that people used in their Art Club, and Daniel got some super glue. "Hey, Scrapper! Don't you hate not recycling?" said James teasing Scrapper. "What! I hate recycling!" Scrapper replied to the tease of James. "Then you would love this," Scott said laughing as hard as his breath could take him. Scott and Francisco made the worst statue that they could build with rotten vegetables and old art supplies, that hardly do its job anymore! To fix it all up, Daniel put some superglue on it to secure the statue. While Scrapper looked disgusted with this "piece of art" or whatever that thing was, James got the biggest vacuum he could get and put it behind Scrapper, then he turned it on. 

After defeating this foe, they went back to the school to see once again their crushes. They tried hard not to stare at them since it would look weird, so they just walked while staring, which didn't always end up well but they made it work, at least. When they were located to where their lockers were, their lockers are right beside their crushes! So if they ever need to get something for their class, they would always bump with their crushes. "Drat," they all thought at the same time. "I don't know if this is bad or good!" thought Scott, clearly staring at his empty locker.