Francisco's Dream

One night, when Francisco went to bed he immediately fell asleep. But much to his surprise, a nightmare happened inside his head. 

In his dream...

Francisco found himself in a blank red room, sketching a drawing that would soon be of significance in his life. Suddenly, a girl appeared, Francisco tried to get out of the room, but the more he got out, he came in again and again. Until the mysterious girl said to him "Your loyalty will be tested soon" wondering what this statement meant, he looked at his finished sketch and looked at it, "Who is this?" Francisco asked before everything went black.

Back in the real world...

Francisco woke up and gasped. "What just happened?" he asked his roommate, Scott. "While you were sleeping, you looked very stressed, and kept moving around your bed almost falling off," Scott said. "What happened in your dream, bro?" Francisco explained his mysterious dream to Scott who knew what that dream meant. "Since the mysterious lady said that your loyalty will be tested, it'll be tested," Scott wisely said to his sweating friend. 

The next day, Scott told James and Daniel about Francisco's dream. They said the same thing that Scott said last night. "Well I'll be off," James said heading to his locker. While the boys were talking about Francisco's dream, Lizzie tapped Fransico in the back which led him to run towards his locker. "That was weird," Daniel said. Then the bell suddenly rang, "Oh shoot, I'm going to be late," Scott said before getting his skateboard and boarding through the halls. 

A few hours later, Francisco kept on saying "Loyalty, loyalty, loyalty," "I wonder what that means," asked Scott. He knew that his dream wasn't over yet. Francisco knew that there will be a bad mishap in the future, but little did he know what that was. Francisco was scared to go to bed, for another nightmare might happen and ruin his entire conscience. But once again, he had another nightmare, but this time it is much more specific. 

Francisco saw a future clip where he saw all his friends and family in cages, with the same monster that he drew in his past nightmare. The monster was laughing. The rangers were fighting. He saw money burning. A pit of lava under the cages. Seeing these things Francisco was forced to wake up and gasp once again. But this time he was very sweaty, which was weird. Scott was cold with his thickest blanket wrapped around him. While Francisco was about to change into a new pair of his ruby-red silk pajamas. 

He woke up with the loudest ring he could ever hear in his entire life! "What was that?!" Scott asked holding his ears. Then James and Daniel came flying into their dorm room. "Whoops sorry I thought that loud ringing was you guys!" said Daniel nearly shouting at Scott and Francisco. The boys looked outside Francisco and Scott's window when they saw a white swan. "I think that it was Duchess," James replied to his confused roommate. 

The princes had to quickly get ready, to make up for their wasted time. The princes' phones beeped, which means they had an important text message from their parents. They looked at it to see an image sent by James' dad. The image showed a paper with the words "Once in a ranger's life, their loyalty will be tested, if they will stay a ranger or want to unbound with their energem and become a regular person once more." "Weird" James said to his text. "What does this text even mean?" added Daniel to what James had just said. 

"WAIT! I think this is what my dream or nightmare is telling me! It means that we all have to get a challenge in our lives and fight for it!" "Great! Reply to the text saying what you just said to me. Francisco quickly replied and turned his phone settings to "Any message turn to urgent"

But this team of rangers' trials, will be one of the biggest ranger challenges ever!