Chapter 1

King Alexander Ivan
Year 1500s

Months before......

I was galloping around the vast area , on my ride , aiming at the wild animals and killing them for my supper , that's what today was for me , smirking I rode my horse near the bush , bending a little , eyes squinted , aiming at the wild deer's eye .

This should go well . I pressed my teeth together . It looked emotionless , like an unknown whose's unaware of surroundings . Taking a deep breath , I pulled my bow and with force , harshly , let the arrow go and shoot for it's eye .

There was a loud wracking noise made in the air when finally I heard the deer whimper and fall down on the ground with a thud . Pulling Thunder's reins , I made my way to the laying body . Before the deer could react , I used another arrow to let it pass through it's abdomen forcefully which made him go into a deep sleep which would last forever .

"Perfect , My King" Aiden said , my general and best mate . I replied him with a nod from my side . Taking rounds around the body , I motioned for my guards to pick it up and to let the cook's work upon it .

"Let's go" I said , turning and making my way back to the castle , my followers behind me . The evening was a beauty , sun was setting , orange , red glow seeped in the sky , like falling to the horizon . The clouds were tinted , awaiting for the twinkling stars .

Nature .

It always had the power to make me smile . It's been years since I'm the renowned King , I was fifteen when my parents passed away in a ship wreck , I was alone . I had my coronation , at just a small age . Years passed by and this duty became easy for me , I feel like this is what I'm actually made for . Having about twelve other territories in hand including my own , feels like the best and now I'm twenty eight . Alone .

Thunder halted and I was alert . Birds around flew towards the North , even small squirrels and beetles . Something great ... I looked around , listening to every possible noise which could be heard by me . No harm . Thunder started shaking his head , not because he was sensing some danger but he was happy .

Strange .

"Your Majesty?" I led my hand out to stop them .  I looked at Thunder and nodded . He neighed and we went all the way to the North . No one following us . The voice became clear , it was a hum.. A song ..

Running and riding , we both somehow made our way jumping from rivers , around tress . Hiding near a great plant , I dismounted my horse . Tip- toe-ing , I kneeled behind the great leaves and pushed them side .

A song ... Beautiful hum , sung by a beautiful girl . Dancing and laughing with her beautiful voice , I smiled after so long . This made me happy , very happy than I've been in years . I could watch her doing that , forever .

She was surrounded by multiple butterflies , birds , squirrels , flowers around , like heaven . She was heaven . Her dark hair blew with the air around , in perfect tone . Her gown flowing when she turned and twisted . Her slippers shining due to the rays of the sun .

I didn't have any control on me when , I walked up to her and holding her hands in mine , continuing with the dance , she didn't even react , until the birds stopped chirping and she opened her eyes , gasping at me . They were brown , filled with warmth . White skinned , so white that her lips were toned red , making her face shine with elegance . The world stopped , silence fell around , when she pulled her hand out of mine and backed away with a sly blush on her cheeks .

I took a step forward , bowing with dignity and leading my hand out .

"Alexander Ivan " I said and smiled .

No reply , instead she turned and started running into the green background , before laughing and shouting in her pretty voice "Pearl" . I smiled , looking down at my hand , from which I grabbed her's and touching it slightly . Biting the inner part of my cheek , I turned on my heel , before falling with timid ness .

I was never so timid .

"Ow" I said , but quickly stood up when I saw my company standing next to Thunder and laughing in an amused tone . Coughing and suiting my clothes , their voices to an end . I nodded for them to continue our way to the castle not before whispering her name again .

"Pearl" smiling like a faggot .

---
If you appreciate , vote please!
Prabhleen ~