Chapter 6

Hiii ! Thanks for the enough votes and comments to make me happy and fight with my mind . Today's a third person view ... So no POV's here !
Bye! Xx

---

Year 1500s ~just to remind~

Queen Pearl got down from the palanquin , making her way to her King , her maids holding her long gown for making it easy to walk . The people of Jaraeb kingdom had already made the needful arrangements for their King and Queen to arrive .

First step , first breath , first look at the Kingdom , took her aback , it was simply breathtaking for her , something she never thought of , she'd get married in such .

"Let's erm.... Get in?" Ivan asked .

"Of course "she whispered , following him , to the doors of her new home .

The huge , highly vintage door opened and the trumpets blew together , drums , sticks , crackers bursted for their arrival . Entering , was a big land , with forts and towers inside .

She somehow managed to recognise the King's with the green , white and saffron flag , the colours in layers , blowing on the top . The kingdom's signature , she thought .

Guards around , bowed as they started passing them . She could see a dark man coming towards her , finally getting exposed to the light , he bowed .

"My Queen , this is .. Aiden , my best mate and general of the kingdom" King said and smiled . Pearl nodded at him . "It's a pleasure to meet you , My Queen" Aiden said and with an instinct , she remembered him from the forest , hiding behind the bushes with the other men .

"Mine as well" she said , looking at the King , not wanting to meet anybody else but he never bothered and started a talk with his mate .

Pearl looked around , admiring the forts , their designs- "come " she looked at him and nodded . Walking up the great stairs and to one of the most beautiful fort , she followed King on his foots steps , finally reaching a great terrace , opened , clear view of the whole arena with a big tent built , with designs and carvings .

The king bent a little and pulled the curtains aside , which shimmered in the moon light , making a clinking noise and into a great room , candles around , rose petals on the green - golden bed sheet . She completely adored this place .

"For tonight , this is our domus-

She looked at him with complete shock , gritted her teeth , her happiness was turned to anger , she didn't want to remind the King of the deals , again . "this is not our domus , I hope you remember the conditions , My King" eyeing him carefully and emphasising on our , making it even more weird and increasing the trepidation .

"I-"

"Try and remember " she cut him of.

"Okay , I can marry you but , only if you agree on some little conditions of mine " Pearl said , crossing her arms on her chest .

"Uh ... Okay , as you wish my Lady" Ivan said and shrugged it of easily .

"First of all , the most important , we are not going to share a domus , we are not going to meet each other until and unless it's an important greet , you will not touch me , no love or any feelings towards each other" she completed , satisfied with her needs .

After a long silence , he coughed , bracing himself up for the coming future . "Expedio" he stated clearly and went out of the hall.

"Yeah , yeah I do.. Uh...Aiden! Arrange the opposite Domus for the Queen , fast" King shouted , ignoring Pearl's magnificent stare .

-----