Chapter 12

Basically , this is just a filler . Don't hate me for this . @FiftyShadesOfHarry , @sirodirectioner , @colleennnnn TysM! For being there in the previous book as well !

~ ~ ~ ~
Vote and comment !

Queen Pearl Alexander Ivan
Running to my domus , my gown taken care by my fore fingers , my anklets jingled . I could see the wide eyed faces of many slaves , my maids , even the King's maids and guards , some laughing , some shocked while the others whispering , getting a good topic to discuss .

Pulling aside the curtains and entering my room , I kept standing at the entrance , my hands gripping the silk cloth , my heavy breaths clear , "your highness , are you okay?" asked a maid , trying to look at my face but I didn't let her , tried to ignore and went straight to the restroom with my eyes balling out in flood .

I hiccuped , gaining my breath , placing my hands on the marble shelf inside , trying to soften my cries . I couldn't believe him . He was just about to ...

No!

He shouldn't , he never should have , the little trust I had for him now diminished . Looking at myself in the mirror , I knew I seriously needed to wash my face and settle my outfit again , pulling the strings of the corset and tying the knot again tightly then settling the almost falling bonnet , I grabbed the bowl filled with some water and sprawled it on my face a couple of times , even wiping it in between , rubbing my already red eyes , trying to remove his lingering touch , to stop it from feeling me disgusted , I rubbed the places where I felt him touch , making them red , pain... even worse .

"Pearl!" I heard his voice from outside . Covering my mouth with my hands , standing with the support of the basin on my back , I kept quiet , not letting him know that I'm weak . That I'd cry over such a small thing , when it didn't even happen .

There wasn't any word after that , he would've left by getting irritated of my behavior , sighing with relief , I walked to the curtain to hear some shuffling from the other side and a vase shatter . He didn't go ..

Thinking thrice , I tried going out , facing him , facing the reality , finally building up some confidence , shaking my head , I walked out , shocked to see , King Ivan , with one leg in the air , eyes closed tightly , his tongue out and hands in the air . The vase in pieces on the non-carpeted floor .

I coughed , he opened his eyes and closed his mouth , rubbing his sweaty hands on his breeches , he cleared his throat , looking at me finally . He made the most innocent face as possible , to which I simply rolled my eyes .

"Is-s the-re anything you need , your highness" I said , softly , covering my hoarse voice .

"No , uh- I came here to......" He forgot?

"Apologise , yeah . I came here to apologise , please , Pearl please just forgive me . Give me another chance , I promise I won't let you down " he stated , slowly walking up to me . No , he'd do it again .

"I - cannot , this is not easy" I said , clarifying my point firmly .

"Why , you just have to say , Yes Your Highness its okay," he said , acting a little girlish , which seriously didn't make me laugh but raise my brows this time .

"Will you please , leave me alone" I whispered .

"Look , let's make it simple , you forgive me , I leave you" 

"Well , what if I don't?" I challenged .

"Then even I won't " he replied , firmly , crossing his arms to his chest , resting his right leg on the stool kept near to him . The maids who were standing aside , giggled .

"Elena! " I shouted , losing my patience.

"Yes- My Queen " I heard her voice after some little time , walking inside nearly falling and gasping when she saw his highness .

"Better take these useless girls out!" I demanded , pointing at them with my fingers , she nodded "I'm sorry" and pushed them out , giving me and His Highness some privacy .

"Woah! I -think , I've done great marrying you ! I love that angry side of your's which keeps turning me on" he said and laughed at his own comment .

"Your Highness , please , it's not funny !" I said with sternness , stopping the fun right there .  "You tried to kiss me ! When you weren't allowed to touch me either!" I raised me voice . He opened his mouth to reply ..

"No , do not ! This is not done , you are trying to act so cool but the other day you were so serious about this , I don't appreciate anyone touching me , without my permission " I shouted , throwing the candle stand to the floor , making the already dark aura around worse .

He looked down and then up , "I was just trying to lighten up the aura , love-"

"Don't " gritting my teeth together . He clenched his jaw , clapping his hands , the guards arrived . "Call the maids who just went out" , they nodded and the very maids who giggled , entered . They were motioned to stand round the corner and keep silent .

"Well , you said that day , that you agreed on me , you accepted me as your husband and if a husband is not allowed to kiss his wife , then what! Listen to her useless comments! You better not think , I'm someone like them all but one in all . You know what , I was an idiot , a complete bastard to make a move , to give it a try , just at the thought of getting to know you a little so it could be easier . To believe Agatha" he shouted back .

This really was getting bad and bad every moment , just at this thought my mild heart took a step back , he was the same , still the same .

"I know you're so confused , so confused , you thought I liked you! Seriously?  But my love , Agatha asked me , she was the one who asked me to take you to horse riding , to present you a mare , your own mare and you thought I liked you , wow" he said , taking rounds around me and clapping his hands , hate present on his face .

My eyes followed his every move , his every step , his pointing hands , his sturdy accent . Nothing but these , only were the things visible to me right now , I didn't want to hear more , this was the stupidest thing I ever had done and now was paying the price .

"Oh , poor Pearl , again being fooled , I think it's the second time , yes it is !" He laughed and I got nothing to speak , not even a word .

"Now , speak , reply , shout! Come on!" He said , with each word his voice modulated , for me his laugh echoed .

"Come on girls , laugh , laugh at her , she is seriously the one to be laughed at " he said , smirking in the end .

"I-"

"No do not ! what did you think , I really wanted you ? uh huh , no ! You think I would stand on my knees and beg you , to forgive me , to give me another chance , you know I don't  give a shit about it ! so you better not shout at me in front of these maids , to make your reputation rise higher but to get crushed entirely , however " he said , stepping on a large piece of the broken vase and twisting his foot with force , causing it to break into more pieces , smaller pieces and he laughed . The maids were shocked , they smiled , smirked but shock was clear on their faces , the worst part , they were laughing at me .

This was not good , the mistake was his but I was bearing the high cause , the high price , I was the one who got ashamed in front of many , I was the one who was fooled , was an idiot to believe him .

~

hiiiii , i know .. its hurts , even it did to me :(  But everything blossoms ? doesn't it? hope it wasn't boring , vote and comment .

Prabhleen <3