Chapter 10

Sorry , it's been so long , I was busy and seriously I wrote this chapter in the car , on the way to my aunt's house  *_* for u all ! Get ready , vote and comment , pls!
~
Chapter 10

Kingdom Jaraeb
Year 15oos

Queen Pearl Alexander Ivan

I was happy , beatific , blithe that I had my own mare , here as well . These past days when I used to get bored , I simply made my way to the stables , checking on each horse and riding my own . A week had already passed , in the palace , still I was unknown of the different magnificent ways laid in here .

It was great that King had helped me a lot , though we didn't see each other every day but yet , the way he presented the mare to me , listening on how I loved horses though I'm sure he wasn't there when I told Agatha but I really liked that he had done a lot for me , he presented me with gifts , jewels each day and here I was , giving him nothing in return , instead pushing him away from my life . I knew running away was not an option anymore so I really wanted to make him realise that I was starting to accept him .

After hours of thinking an idea blinked in my head , I smiled , clapping my hands and my maids entering , "Your league" they said , eyes down .

Coughing , I smiled up at them . "So , an idea just got to my mind and....I just need your - I mean all of you , need to help me with it " I said , looking at them for any reply , when not receiving any , I continued .

"I want to - just because His Highness has done a lot for me , I - wanted to give it back " I said and they all looked up with wide eyes , excitement clearly reflecting through them .

"So what are you gonna do , Your Majesty?" Elena asked , being the head maid , as she stated herself as.

"I - am gonna make , food?" I said , like questioning and they all gasped , for once my heart beat stopped , was it wrong? I know it was smaller than what he had done for me but it was the best I could do . Didn't he like food ? Or he only liked the one's made by his cook ? Was it , stupid ? Quite easy? Quite small for a King?

"He loves food!" Elena said , everyone smiling - laughing .

"Wow - great" I said and laughed awkwardly .

"So uh.. Guide me to the kitchen , will you?" I asked and she nodded , ordering the maids to go and leading me to the place , where I would start my work , my priority for the day .

Entering the large open place , with huge utensils , spoons , stoves kept on the cemented floor , already in use , Elena clapped her hands grabbing each's attention , everyone looked at me with wide eyes , some coughing while the others gasping .

"Everyone , take their own ways. Today is your off , you all can enjoy for today , it's Her highness cooking for tonight " she announced .

There was silence for a minute , every cook looking at the other with questions or awkward faces , finally the head stepping up and bowing . "My lady , as you wish . If you need any help , we'll be there " he said , everyone nodded , whispers around as finally moving out .

This was it . I walked around , touching the great things and smiling slightly . "Get to work , ladies" I said , rubbing my hands together and making the best dishes for His Highness .

~

King Alexander Ivan

Pulling my collar , I coughed , walking inside , Pearl's domus , I looked around . The darkness diminishing as the candles glowed creating a shiny environment around . The rose scent , greeting chills inside me . Empty . Was all I saw .