Chapter 11

Okay so thanks a lot for the amazing comment Starving_Vampire , yeah_yeah_breathe for being there , HGstyles . Hope you three keep reading till the end , ip! Xx and to everyone for voting!
~

Chapter 11

Queen Pearl Alexander Ivan
Waking around the palace was the only work left for me , it's been a day since  I made dinner for his highness and I got nothing but nervousness in hand . Maybe it was not a good idea , or maybe it was ? Maybe he was upset for the taste , well , that's not my problem I asked so many people about his likings but with every set a confusion was made and I ended up ruining my first impression on him .

This was insane , it was like getting God please with things and asking something in return , promising to be loyal for the rest of life.

Shaking my head to a no , I looked at some of my maids smiling and giggling , having their time . Having fun , for it was their break . Well , life's great again . Locking my hands on my front , I started taking my time alone , looking around , still admiring the forts .

Walking to the small shed , I stood by the pillar , my hand helping me with the tantalising noon rays . It was cooler down here . Everyone was busy , some working , daily duties while some with a break .

Snapping out of my thoughts , I saw his highness , a little far off but his voice thick enough to be heard from the middle of the garden . He was standing beside Aiden and a worker , pointing to the empty place in the middle , waving his hands around , in order to make up a piece , the person taking something down on a piece of rosewood paper .

King , was all that came to my mind right now . He was continuously speaking , nodding or taking circles around the specific area , sometimes stretching his neck or hands . Tired , was he with the work . Maybe if I could be a help to him somehow , being the capable one I am , I guess it won't be difficult here , I mean with him .

Looking to my right , I saw Elena standing , looking at me with her mouth covered but it was clearly visible that she was laughing . I raised my eyebrows at her , getting amused . Well , there was not anything in me , to get laughed at .

"What , Elena?" I asked , tired of her drama . She coughed , straightening herself , nodding .

"I'm sorry to disturb you , Your Highness" she said and coughed , smiling a little .

"Would you just , cut that laugh?" I raised my voice .

"Sorry " she whispered , while I waited for her reply .

"It's-just you were busy admiring his highness" she whispered and I widened my eyes . I wasn't admiring him .

"That wasn't funny , at all" I said

"Okay forget it but can I ask you something?" She asked , her voice low , looking around to see if anyone was eavesdropping .

"Okay " I shrugged it off .

"What do you think of His Majesty?" She whispered . This question made me stall , shocked , statue . Why was she so interested .

"Nothing" I said with hesitations , I never liked talking about him .

"Oh please , you like him , don't you?" She said , over excitement clear in her big brown eyes .

"I -don't want to -ans-wer" I said , lower than usual .