Chapter 9

A quick recap of their actual bond , as I think you're confused?
Alexander (Ivan) said yes to Pearl's father because he wanted his kingdom to rise , to increase his territory , wider and not for love . He just liked her as we read in the first chapter . Pearl on the other hand because it's her father who wanted this to happen . She wanted his wish to come true .
~

A/N - any confusion , better ask than re- reading ... But I don't mind If u do ;)

_

Any problem with the characters? Pm me !

_

If u want me to read your books , sure as hell babes , m there ! Just pm me  !

_

Thanks a lot to everyone , who've been there to support me ....

_

And if at all , there are some grammatical errors , be sure to comment on the word , pls . I don't mind !

_

Year 1547
Kingdom Jaraeb

Smelling the fragrance of the rose , I smiled , exhaling my breath out . This garden was more beautiful than it looked from the terrace . Walking through the small but pointed strands of grass , I looked at the sweetly scented flowers , amazing splendour was revealed by the astounding flowers, urging me to touch them , their soft skin - like - petals and rub my fingers against them . The vibrant sparkling pots , in shades of orange , yellow , green , violet , entrapping me with their bright neon and florescent shades .

The grass was green and a shade of yellow , bees buzzing , a cemented path was laid down through which King Ivan made me walk on , following him to the outer skirts of the palace . Our feet being dug in the mud , creating an indifferent pattern where the path was broken , a gagged whisper .

He periodically looked back at me , checking if I did give up or not , Agatha and Liam went the very day , aka yesterday itself , with a farewell and a hope full of meeting again .

Through some hedges and bushes , as we traced out , putting them aside , there laid a great wooden cottage like - stable , the sight made me smile . Bunches of grains and food for the horses were kept in bundles to my right , the left were people smiling and bowing , on my front were half of doors , the upper part being unbuilt made the horses to let their heads out and eat the grains out of their wooden bowels .

"You like it?" I shivered , looking behind my back , bang... We rubbed our noses , he laughed , it echoed , perfect rhythm , I didn't react but continued to lessen the pain , after a second , he looked at me while shaking his head with a smile and pulling my hand aside , rubbing his fore fingers on my nose , near ... We can't touch each other ..

Increasing the distance between us , I walked hastily towards the main door , gnawing at the horses , in coordination with open mouth , hearing a chuckle beside me , I coughed , straightening myself .

~

"And this is .... Your's " he said , pointing at the beautiful , white mare , eating the grass , grunting sometimes , waggling her long tail , perfect golden hair on head , flowing with the air . Smiling , taking a look once at him , walking up to her . I brushed my fingers on the silky strands .

"You like her , your majesty?" Aiden asked.

"Love it.." I whispered

"Her name is Ariel " he whispered .

"Can I ride it?" I cheered and they laughed . "It's for you , my lady" King said and motioned for me to sit , I smiled widely , mounting Ariel , My Ariel .

King Alexander Ivan pov

Pearl , mounted the horse , perfectly while I was ready to catch her if she was about to fall with that heavy gown over . Settling her bonnet and hair once again . Aiden walked to her and adjusted the stirrups , while I mounted mine , taking a look at her , if she was looking back , unfortunately she didn't .

She was too engrossed in Ariel as she leaned forward , grabbing the reins in her tight fists , she nodded at herself , closing her eyes and opening them . Looking around , she was set ready , contended and pensive . She urged Ariel to take a few steps forward , to which she neighed , horse shoes clutching and making a vivid noise , making Pearl's red lips twitch to a smile .

Finally the speed increased and she let her trot around the area , with periodic steps , hastily run which looked smoother than ever . The speed was so fast that the clutch that bound her hair together fell off , on the ground with no sound and her hair blew with the air .

Black locks making it difficult for me to blink , scared of anything happening . Her frill of the gown at the bottom flowed as well , a perfect Queen was all she was meant to be .

She let the bonnet of her hair fall with one hand , massaging her locks , taking deep breaths . My heart started beating faster . Leaning a bit more forward , she made up her mind , riding faster than I ever thought , she picked upon her handkerchief , from her pocket , raising it high up in the air , it made patterns , laughing loudly , she let it fall as well .

She clutched Ariel's body from one leg , beading from the other , to her left , on the mare's side , giggling , letting one hand tight to the reins and the other outstretched for the ground , touch the grass , no.

Letting her fingers through he grass , she plucked a flower herself , smiling . Positioning the flower , tucking it behind her ear , she smiled .

Laughing again , she pulled on the reins and the mare slowed down , finally to a stop . Coughing , she smirked , dismounting Ariel , she brushed her fingers on her forehead , smiling to herself . "You're perfect to me" she said , to Ariel? Smiling again and walking back to me and Aiden not before picking up the bonnet , refastening it on her head , settling her gown , a blush creeping on her face , she came nearer , her waist dangling like bells , from one side to the other .

"Your highness , you're an expert" Aiden said and laughed , she smiled and bowed in happiness at everyone present , with greetings and a thanks . She was a candle light in a dark room , a butterfly among all the bees , a bird among crows . Just perfect and I was happy to know she was different and fun,

"You really gave me a heart attack , back there" I said and she looked amused .

"Why so , My King" she asked .

"I thought , you'd fall" I said , scratching my neck and she laughed .

"Oh yes , I was.." She trailed of , walking to from where we came . I looked at her in the eye which caused her face to stiffen, she was about to speak something when she stopped , taking a deep breath she went away . Strange

"My King , it's late , we shall go back" she called out , waving her handkerchief from her shoulder , I shook my head , nodding and walking from where we came , back to the main castle .

******

What do you think?

Huh! The pretty garden ...

What about the horse riding , the mare Ariel ?

And wait , the noses ! Bang! ;)