Chapter 8

Hey everybody! I'm happy you liked it!
Vote
Comment
Follow?
Instagram- mocking_birdx
Snapchat -pk_hs
~
Make sure you've read the last chapter !

Jaraeb Kingdom
Year 1500s

"Your Highness " I rolled on the comforter to see a maid standing beside the curtain , I nodded at her and she came inside with a veil covering her face .

"His Majesty , has sent this for you " she exclaimed while showing me a tray with a necklace . Elena took the tray from her , asking her to take her league while settling the tray on the bed .

"Apology , your Highness but His Majesty said he wants you to meet someone special " The very maid said before finally leaving .

Elena clapped her hands , settling my hair and the others worked on my red gown , matching with the jewellery .

Getting ready and locking the whole set together , it was time for me to go down and meet the person His Highness wanted me to . One side of me didn't want to go , not because I hate him but the last time when I was asked to meet someone , it didn't come out well but worse , I wanted to stay behind these curtains and didn't talk to anyone but grieve about my life but the other pushed me , a lady had to respect the man she's bound to . I know I never wanted him to be this but someone more but life brings out everything well as we move on .

"You look alluring , My Queen" Elena said with a smile .

"Thanks a lot love , I think we better go" I stated , walking out with my tens of maids following . The terrace was empty , just some guards standing , walking slowly across the barrier and finally to the round stairs , I reached the bottom . Where there was a bright carriage , guards and maids standing and there was My King , with a golden and red robe on , crown settled and a sword stuck aside , smiling widely as a man stepped down with a pretty woman behind . He wore a blue robe and the lady with a peach shimmery gown with a grey stole .

The man smiled widely and hugged his highness accompanied by a set of laughs and the lady greeting him with happiness . "He's His Highness's cousin , Liam with his fiancé , Agatha " Elena whispered from behind . Aiden came running from the back , settling his black robe and smiling at me , while running to Liam?

"Liam! " he shouted , giving him a hug full of zest , continuing the conversation with them .

His Highness looked around , noticing me and widening his eyes , smiling slightly motioning for me to near him . I looked over at my maids with no clue , when one of them held me from behind and walked me up to the ...people .

"Liam , my mate , this is ... Pearl" He said and smiled . Liam , looked at me and smiled widely , bowing .

"It's a pleasure to meet you , My lady , you are really .. Attractive , I may say" he said and laughed , smiling , I greeted him back "I've heard a .. Lot about you.." I lied , laughing awkwardly and looking at His highness , he pushed his head back and laughed at the instant lie I made .

"Oh that's great , but...it better be good" he said , nudging His highness , laughing as well .

"Of course , well , I don't think His Highness , would ever say bad for you ....." I said and everyone laughed . I looked at the lady , she smiled .

"May I ask , who might this beautiful lady be?" I asked .

"Oh I forgot , My lady , this - is my fiancé Agatha , Agatha this is our Queen" he said and introduced me to his companion.

"It's really nice to meet you , I've been hearing loads about you since morning , god" she said and I laughed , welcoming them inside , to ... Our home .

~

Agatha's Pov

"and then , I fell down , you don't know Agatha , how much did that hurt" Pearl said , laughing at her recklessness while riding a horse the first time . There was silence around , until I commented on how beautiful she looked today .

"You look lovely , specially that piece on your neck , where'd you get it made from?" I asked .

"E..rm , is it bad if I say I don't know?" She asked .

"No no , of course not , it's a present?" I asked and she looked down at the carpet .

"It's- fro-m His Highness " she whispered and looked up . There was a shiny glint in her eyes which twinkled as she called Ivan. Different from what I've ever seen .

"Ladies , may I ?" Liam asked , he looked at Pearl for her permission and she smiled at him and looked around .

"It's pretty cool in here " he said adjusting his neckline , standing beside the comforter which laid on the ground . Closely , it was Ivan following him inside , coughing .

"Well , Ivan , I must say , your and Pearl's domus is quite , amazing " Liam commented . Ivan and Pearl looked at each other with nervousness , she gulped and he coughed .

"Really , Pearl , if it's you who designed it , then I love your sense of humour" I completed Liam .

Pearl looked up at him , before meeting his gaze she turned to me . "I ... Think , it's time ..for the lunch , so maybe I could- check it out.. " she trailed of , trying to get up while Ivan stopped her .

"Oh no , it's just okay , the cook and his team would settle everything , - Pearl-" he stopped , looking at her and turning back to Liam.

"But Your Highness , aiding them would fasten the work that's all , it's not that I'll work but guide" she said , standing up and walking out , not even turning once . I looked at Ivan for answers , with my sharp gaze , he sighed , sitting beside me and motioning for Liam to do too .

"First , this is not our domus , it's just - just Pearl's , the one opposite is not for guests but- mine " he sighed and I widened my eyes , gulping the adrenaline which had risen the moment he started clarifying , getting ready for more .

"I knew this would come .... Me and Pearl , it's just a kind of help to each other , just a - bond ... " he stated and I gasped , all this time I thought they , loved each other .

"More" Liam said and glared at him and here it was a long story of why they married each other , the real reason and she hates him so much while he didn't say about his hate towards her and he had another kingdom under his rule now.

"I .. Just do not know what to say , I cannot say I hate her but I do not even know her and she seems least interested , whatever though " he signed .

"Why don't you , take her somewhere?" I suggested .

"Where?" He asked .

"Place she loves" I said .

"Wow , I don't even know her , to any bit" he said .

"Well , I know......" I said , evilly .

"Uh huh?" He smirked.

"What about some , horse riding? " I asked and he snapped his fingers .

"She likes riding??" He questioned , with brows raised .

"Oh yeah!" I cheered !

~~~~~~~~~~

What do u think of Agatha's and Liam's arrival ?

Then what about the - room ? Lol , I loved that part seriously .

Then , finally the Horse riding! Yay !

Vote and comment , please !

Bye ...