Transfer student

It was a nice sunny day at U.A. High, and class 1A was waiting for their teacher, Aizawa to show up so they could take the test they had been studying for.

"Maaaaannnn, he's taking forever!" Mina whined, while resting her head on her desk.

"yeah, he is taking quite awhile. I wonder what's taking him so long?" Deku replied, in a calm & quiet tone.

what's taking him so dang long!? Bakugou thought to Himself, Irritated and bored out of his mind.
He didn't study all day and night for this test for no reason! He wants to be the top student, not just in hero training, but in schoolwork too.

A few more minutes had passed and Mr. Aizawa finally showed up.

"Sorry for the wait, I had just been informed that there's a new transfer student from Shiketsu High, that will be joining us today."

Everyone's eyes widened at the sudden news, while bakugou gritted his teeth in annoyance. realizing that he'll have to wait even longer to take the test and put up with another 'extra' just made him even more angry. He rests his head on his desk and crosses his arms to cover his face. Might as well catch up on my sleep while this dang 'extra' introduces their self, he thought to himself.

Aizawa turned his head toward the door, and tiredly said. "You can come in now."

And everyone is surprised to see a pretty, Sandy blonde haired girl with a seductive smile on her face, casually walk in the classroom.

"Hi everyone! I'm Camie Utsushimi!!!"
She slightly shouted while waving her hand at the class.

Bakugou immediately lifted his head after hearing her voice, and thought. 'What the HECK IS SHE DOING HERE!!!???'

"Nice to meet ya! it's gonna be totes fun hanging out with all y'all!!!" Camie excitedly said while looking at all of her new classmates, left to right. And she immediately spots bakugou. They locked eyes with each other, in shock to see that they're in the same class together. With that in mind, Camie shockingly says. "Bakugou?"

And just like that, the entire class was astonished.

"Wait! You two know each other!?" Kaminari shouted in jealousy while pointing at the two in question.

"Yea-" Camie was quickly cut off by bakugou, yelling back at Kaminari. "NO WE DON'T!!!!!!"

"Dude, is she your girlfriend!?" Kirashima asked.

"NO! SHE'S NOT!!!!!!"

"No need to be shy about it." Sero added.

"Shut the hell up."
Bakugou stood up from his chair and lifted his right hand, getting ready to use his quirk but he was immediately stopped by Aizawa.

"Are we gonna have a problem!?"
Aizawa activated his quirk and grabbed his scarf, with a dead serious look on his face and Bakugou replied with "TCH" while avoiding eye contact with him.

"Sit down!"
Aizawa shouted, and Bakugou did so.

Camie looks around the room a bit more and is immediately confused. "Ummm...Mr. Aizawa. Where do I sit? I don't see a desk anywhere for me?"

"We would've had one for you, but your transfer was so sudden that we didn't have time. Just barrow someone else's for now."

Camie nods with an unsure look on her face.
"Oh, ok."

"You can take bakugou's, for now."
Aizawa plainly insists as bakugou stands up once again to oppose. "WHATTTT!? WHERE THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO SIT!!!???"

"You'll have to stand. It's your punishment for lashing out, so Deal with it."

Bakugou grabs his book bag and stomps away from his desk to stand over by the window, while camie calmly goes to sit at his desk with a slight smirk on her face as bakugou says to himself. 'IM GONNA MURDER THAT BITCH....' Words couldn't exactly describe how irritated Bakugou was with the situation, he was actually kinda looking forward to that test too, but those stupid 'extras' had to ruin everything. He was gonna make them pay! One way or another....especially her!