"You Grinned."

Bakugou and camie decided to sit down on one of the resting benches (on opposite sides) in the gym after training for two full hours.  Bakugou grabbed his water bottle and began gulping it down as Camie watched him do so;  Soon enough, Bakugou poured what was left of the water onto his head in attempt to cool himself off, and Camie seemed to be taking in the sights, trying to keep a mental image of the moment to fantasize about it later. Bakugou quicky felt her eyes on him and side eyed her, asking. "What!?"

She giggled. "Nothing..."

"Tch. Whatever..." he said, with attitude, before breaking eye contact with her and wiping the sweat off of his forehead with the back of his hand.

"you're pretty hot when you smile."
She blurted.

He froze for a second before looking back at her. '....What the heck!?...' he thought.

"you seem to grin a lot whenever you fight. And I got to see that a lot of that today." She happily informed him.

His eyes widened, seeing Camie's bright smile for a moment before looking at the ground.

"You must really enjoy causing destruction, don't ya."
She teased.

"I'm impressed. You're finally able to talk normal." He smirked.

"I-like always talk norm' don't I!?"

Bakugou quickly sighed. "And you lost it."

Camie pouted "Hmph"

Bakugou slightly leaned back and tilted his head up at the ceiling, after a few seconds, Camie leaned closer to him before saying. "Can you grin one more time? For me?.."

"What!?"

"C'mon, just once?"

"in your dreams!" He snapped.

She knitted her eyebrows, and whined. "Hmph" and Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Just use your stupid illusion quirk, if you wanna see me grin so badly!"

She gave a sullen look. "But I like the real you.." 

He paused for a moment, but was able to maintain his poker face.

As much as he'd hate to admit it , He secretly enjoys spending time bickering with her and how she tends to impress him; but the last thing he'd want is for her to know.

"Hmph" He grinned. "It's fun pissing you off."

Camie crossed her arms and legs, giving a seductive smile with rested eyes. "I win"

Bakugou raised a brow, confused.
'What?..."

"You grinned." she stated. Bakugous ego immediately dropped.

'....Damnit...'

Camie hoisted herself up from the bench and began stretching out her arms. "Whelp, imma head-out now."
She turns to face the angry blonde with doe eyes before waving. "See ya!"

She began making her way towards the exit of the building, but paused midway. "You totes make a good training partner by the way."

"Tch" was his only response.

She exited the building. Leaving Bakugou feeling cheated and yet pleased at the same time.

The fan-art is not mine, but it is what inspired me to write this chapter. 😉 also, please tell me if I misspelled anything. And I hope you like this chapter, I know it's short, but it's all I got so far.😅 I might add more to it later.🤔🤷🏻‍♀️