Teased

It was the next day and all of the students were in the cafeteria. bakugou was sitting with kirishima, Kamanari and Sero. Just As he was about to eat his lunch, someone from behind gently wrapped their arms around him and he immediately knew who it was.

"Hey! Watcha eatin'?" Camie calmly asked as bakugous right eye started to twitch from the uncontrollable anger boiling inside him. Meanwhile, kirashima and the others feared for her safety. No one's ever gotten that close to Bakugou and survived.

"Uuh....hey,Utsushimi. How's it goin' "
Kirashima nervously asked, hoping that Bakugou wouldn't make a scene.

"Hey y'all! Wassup!?"
Camie excitedly said while politely waving at them

"So you guys are dating!?"
Kamanari asked, slightly raising his voice. And Camie happily responded with."yep! that's right!"

Bakugou immediately shoved Camie's arms off of him and stood up yelling. "NO! WE'RE NOT!!!!!"

"Aww, No need to hide your feelings for me, hun'!"
Camie teased

Bakugou looked over his shoulder to face Camie and say. "SHUT IT, WEIRD GIRL!!!! OR ELSE!!!!!"

Camie smirked.
"Or else what? You'll punish me?"

Bakugous eyes widened in shock, as well as his friends, Kirashima, Kamanari and Sero, Who were all blushing from Camie's innuendo. They stood in silence for a second before Bakugou decided to grab camies arm (again) and drag her out of the cafeteria.

                  __________________

As soon as they exited the cafeteria, Bakugou immediately stopped walking and started to tighten his grip on Camie's arm before turning around to look her in the eyes.

"realsies? The arm thing again!? Can't you think of something el-"SHUUUT UUUP!!!!!"
Bakugou let go of Camie's arm and swiftly punched the wall right behind her. Just inches away from her face, and Camie was a little intimidated by it.

"Care to explain to me why you did that! I told you to leave me alone, dang it!"

Given the situation she was in, Camie couldn't help but slightly smile and giggle from it all.

"What the heck's so funny!?"

"Sorry hun, but I don't plan on goin' anywhere. In fact, I'm gonna be movin' in the dorms pretty soon."

"...what!?"

"Oh, I've got an idea! How 'bout you let me stay in Your room until then! You've already let me barrow your desk."

Bakugou gritted his teeth in frustration. 'She is so DEAD!!!' He thought to himself, but there's no way of getting rid of her. He'll just have to wait it out until he graduates, which will be in 2 years...but can he really put up with her for that long?...NO!

Bakugou stormed off, while Camie just stood in the hallway giggling over the look on his face when she told him about the dorms. She loved nothing more than to tease Bakugou, it's the absolute highlight of her day and she wouldn't trade it for anything...at the moment.

Sorry if this chapter sucks, I did the best I could with keeping them in character. Also, I'm kinda running out of ideas of where to take this, so I'd really appreciate it if u could comment some ideas for me. 🫤😁