Flustered!?

Bakugou walked back to the dorms and into the common area to rest for a moment before heading up to his room. He sat down on the couch, closed his eyes and sighed. And before he knew it, he was sound asleep. Unfortunately, he woke up to Camie staring straight at him and his eyes immediately opened wide. Camie began to say something but froze when she noticed that their faces were just inches away from each other. Camie began to Blush, and to Bakugou it was very noticeable. They stayed like that for about 5 seconds before Sero entered the room saying. "um...am I interrupting something here?"

Camie and Bakugou immediately turned their heads to him, both flustered and at a loss for words. Camie shook her head and calmly responded with. "Nope, not at all-" she was quickly interrupted by Bakugou covering her mouth with his right hand while tiredly saying. "What does it look like, tape arms?"

After hearing that, Sero didn't hesitate to leave the two alone. He immediately went back upstairs to his room.
A minute or two after, just as Camie was about to leave, she was stopped by Bakugou grabbing her wrist and telling her. "sit down..." in an irritated tone. Camie hesitated for a moment, but considering how tight his grip was on her wrist, she decided it'd be best to obey. She cautiously sat down beside him, however, he refused to let go of her wrist.

"Listen...I don't know why you feel the need to pester me every dang day, or tell people that we're dating. But I suggest you stop while you're ahead."

Camie scoffed. "This is like, what...the third time you've threatened me? And still, nothing has happened...well you did get me suspended. but if that's the best you can come up with, then you're out of luck."

He forcefully lifts her arm up by the wrist, while tightening his grip and looking her straight in the eye. Slightly whispering. "I can do much worse." Camie flinched, expecting Bakugou to burn her wrist this time. but instead, he aggressively released his grip before standing up and heading to his room. Tiredly Saying. "Do whatever you want...I don't care anymore." Bakugou's words immediately gave Camie an idea in the moment. "So, you won't care if I do this!"

Camie swiftly hugged Bakugou from behind, and doing so made his heart skip a beat; making him extremely uncomfortable and agitated. But even so, he was still too tired to react; so instead of cussing her out, he just stood there. With her arms wrapped around his torso, and her head slightly resting on the side of his neck. As much as he'd hate to admit it...it felt good. However, he wasn't about to let some girl seduce him. Bakugou grabbed Camie's arms to break free from her embrace. but before he could, she whispered in his ear. "Ya know, For a Delinquent...you're pretty hot."

It took a moment for Camie's words to sink in but when they did, his face uncontrollably began to take on the color of a rose as sweat slid down his forehead. He could feel her breath on his neck, as she began to loosen her grip. 'What is WRONG with this girl!?' He thought to himself, right before he spun around to yell at her; but when he did, he was dumbfounded to see Camie sitting on the couch with her legs crossed, staring right at him as she giggled. "Sorry hun, just a little illusion for ya." She playfully said.

meanwhile, Bakugou did the absolute best he could to hold back his anger. But he soon came to realize that she's just trying to get a reaction out of him; and he wasn't about to let her have the benefit of the doubt. So instead of yelling at her, he just gritted his teeth to help calm himself down before attempting to ignore her, turn around and head to the elevator. He began walking towards the elevator, as he was half way there he heard the Sandy blonde haired girl say to herself. "Man, what a wimp." As she stood up, she immediately found herself being pinned to the couch by Bakugou. Evidently, nothing happened; instead, they just stared at each other for a second time. But this time was different. She could tell he was just trying to scare her, but even so, it seemed very realistic and it startled her. Bakugou noticed the fear in her eyes and scoffed. "I see, you can dish it out but you can't take it." He released Camie's arms and sat in an upright position. "Honestly, you're just a joke..." Bakugou stated as he (Officially) left the room. And for once, she was the one left flustered.

________________________

A/n

Sorry that this chapter was kinda short😅 but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.🙂and I would really appreciate it if you could give me some ideas for the next chapter. Sorry about my writing by the way, I'm tryna get better at it.😅😂 tell me what you think of this chapter!👍🏻