internships: part1

It was the middle of August and the day for hero internships were soon approaching. Most of class 1As students had already discussed their decisions with close friends and family members, as for others, who'd prefer to keep their decision under wraps, such as Bakugou for example. He would rather not have the opinions of 'extras' influence his decision making, furthermore, he did not want close 'extras' such as kamanari, sero, and kirashima tormenting him. As much as he disliked his last internship with the no.4 pro hero, Best Jeanist, he couldn't deny that his methods of training were the main reason that he was able to make plenty of progress in such little time. 

Bakugou had been studying in his room for a couple of hours before deciding to go on a pleasant walk to a nearby cafe for a short break. upon entering the cafe, he finds Camie sitting at one of the tables alone, peacefully typing on her laptop with an iced coffee by her side. he casually walked up to the front desk and began to order "one peppermint tea."

"It'll be ready in a minute, sir." the worker responded.

while waiting patiently, bakugous eyes wondered off in camies direction and soon locked eyes with her before she abruptly looked in the opposite direction, but doing so didn't stop bakugou from gazing at her, admiring her beauty.

Camie began to slowly look back, hoping he had already brushed it off as he usually does, only this time he didn't. They locked eyes for a second time before being interrupted by the cafe worker saying
"here's your peppermint tea, sir." and he immediatly turned to face them, grabbed his drink and sat down at one of the tables across from camie, keeping his distance (as usual). He took a quick glance at Camie and saw her typing away on her laptop, continuing what she was doing before he had arrived. Being bored, Bakugou pulled out his phone and earbuds from his pocket and started watching a live news report for a pro hero up against an unknown villain, when suddenly, one of his earbuds were pulled out. He quickly looks up to see camie smiling. "Watcha watching?" she asked.

...no response. She sat down next to him while putting the earbud in and leaning in close to see (a little too close) as Bakugou side eyed her. A few seconds passed by.

"So do you like-watch the news everyday?" Camie curiously asked, and Bakugou reached over to grab the earbud she had taken without permission, but Camie refused and covered her ear.

"ok,ok-geez! sorry."

Bakugou hesitated but soon decided to leave the matter alone. They both continued to watch the news together and  after a few minutes had passed, Camie casually rested her head on Bakugou's shoulder and he was unsure of how he'd react to it; should he have shrugged her off like he'd normally do, or should he have let himself enjoy the moment? He became indecisive on the matter even though it was clear what he had chosen. He continued to remain frozen as if he were a statue. a few minutes had passed and bakugou ever so slightly turned his head towards hers and she appeared to be enjoying herself(a little too much).

A/N
Sorry I took soooo long to update this😅 I haven't had much time to write, for a while. But I'm gonna try and update again as soon as I can. 👍🏻