Trainging partner

It was the day after the hero training and Bakugou began his morning routine by waking up early, getting dressed and cooking breakfast before heading to Gym Gamma to train on his own as he usually does (since he's too aggressive with others).

just as he stepped through the tall metal doors of the gym, he immediately noticed someone from the corner of his eye and turned to see who it was. With little surprise, it was Camie doing some warmup stretches; He took a moment to observe her form and choice of apparel. She was wearing a black sports bra and leggings that complemented her figure, along with a high ponytail to top it off. After a moment or so, Camie looked over in Bakugous direction and immediately felt his gaze upon her.

"Bakugou?..," she said in a confused and awkward tone, just as he heard her voice, he realized what he was doing and tried to snap out of it by looking in another direction trying to hide his blush.

"Wow, like what a coincidence." Camie said in response to the silence, while only getting back a "Tch" sound from Bakugou.

"I'm surprised to see you here this early." Bakugou calmly said while walking to the opposite side of the gym.

"Yeah, I usually try and focus on gettin' my quirk stronger, but it's kinda hard to do that if ya don't have a training partner..." she hints, batting her eyes at him and he can't help but grit his teeth and avoid eye contact.

"Ask someone else, Like that dang nerd for instance. Don't bother me."

"Huh? You mean that green haired boy with the freckles?...yeah~, I don't know why, but he seems like-totes spooked by me..."

'That's strange.' Bakugou thought to himself, before saying "not my problem." As he continued to walk away. Camie pouted, and began solo training; meanwhile, Bakugou continued thinking to himself: 'damnit, why did I say that!?' As he watches her attempt and instantly regrets saying no.

He sighs before approaching her and saying, "what do you need help with..." he grits his teeth while still avoiding eye contact (again).

"Wait, for realsies!?" She lights up.

'Still can't talk...' a brief thought of his.

He finally decides to face her, and is surprised to see how excited she is at his offer as he stared into her deep brown eyes.

"Just this one time, and never again-you got THAT." he shouted, slightly blushing.

" sheesh, you really don't like showing kindness do ya, hothead?"

"Just get it over with. What do you need me to do!?" He spat.

"Just stand there, k." She replied, taking a few steps back before activating her quirk and making a smoke screen. Bakugou was unable to see anything more than 2 feet ahead of him, and was unaware of Camie's location.

'Did she move?...' he asked himself, trying to see through the smoke, but it was pointless.

'I see, She must be wanting to improve her stealth attacks and quirk at the same time...so I need to listen carefully to know where she'll attack from..."

Bakugou does the best he can to listen for any signs of Camie, like footsteps, breathing, and most likely a slight laugh, knowing her. Unfortunately, he hears nothing...nothing but silence fills the gym for 5 minutes. When suddenly, he hears Camie's voice come from the right and he immediately activates his quirk in his left hand, aiming the explosion in the direction in which he heard her voice.

"OUCH!" camie shouts. And just as Bakugou heard her, he immediately froze, worried. 'Damnit...is she ok?' He contemplated on whether or not he should check to see if she's ok; he wants to, but doesn't want to admit it.

He took one step in her direction, and instantly regretted it. To his surprise, Camie attacked again but only this time she was able to land a hit.

'the first one was just an illusion!?'

"Phew! That was pretty impressive, dontcha think!?"
She asked. Meanwhile, Bakugou was still slightly frozen by the shocking outcome. 'This chick....'

Hey! I hope this can make up for how long I've been taking on updating, and I know this chapter is short, but it's all I can do right now......so, sorry about that...😅 but I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and hopefully I'll have time to update again soon; also, please tell me if i misspelled something. I plan on using some of the ideas you guys gave me in the later chapters, btw. 🙏🏻