Internships part2

It had been 7 days since the hero internships had begun. Most of class 1A were diverse with their choices, and some refused to stray from their previous ones...much like Bakugou for instance. He wanted to improve his skills asap and believed that in order to do so, he'd have to obtain more training from one of the pro-heroes closest to being no.1.
1 weak, and he had already just about lost it. With Jeans being a requirement for interning with best-Jeanist, bakugou was not pleased with having to wear them every day. However, he was shown slight mercy by not being forced to style his hair.
Patrolling the streets with best-Jeanist and the other 5 students from various hero-training schools that were seen as pests by Bakugou; he would have preferred it to be just him and not 5 other students but unfortunately, it is required for hero internships to have at least 5 or more.

Best-Jeanist had already dealt with 7 criminals within 3 hours and all five students, including Bakugou, struggled to keep up with him; Bakugou was able to assist him a few times but not as much as he had hoped he would. After the seventh criminal was taken into custody, another appeared, only this time it was going to be more difficult. as the villain attempted to flee from the scene, bakugou refused to let them do so and chased after them. Just inches away from catching them, they managed to escape from the angry blonde by using their duplication quirk. (much like twice's)
What that hell!?

Bakugou fell back but quickly stood back up as best-Jeanist ran past him saying "you follow the one that went left, I'll take care of the other!" 
Bakugou wasted no time and continued chasing the villain.(hopefully it was the fake one) after a few minutes of chasing, the villain stopped and turned to face Bakugou after luring him to a busy street in town where there'd be hundreds of civilians...

Damnit

The villain gave him a grin, asking "what will you do now?~" taunting him.
With just being a few feet away, Bakugou attempted to grab their throat and pin them to the ground but brutally failed by getting shot in the stomach by another duplicate that seemed to be invisible before deactivating their quirk.

They have TWO quirks!!?? That means that they must work for all for one...

Bakugou fell to his knees, applying pressure to the wound with his right hand while struggling to get back on his feet as the villain chuckled at the sight of him in such a weak state.

They reached into their coat pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a syringe. taking a few steps closer, they grabbed bakugous hair by the roots, slightly swaying it back and forth, mocking him.
"Honestly, I'm disappointed. I thought this'd be more fun."

Bakugou aggressively grabbed the villain by their coat to use his quirk, but unfortunately nothing happened...
He froze, confused by what was happening—what wasn't happening.

'Why can't I activate my quirk!?'

The villains smile grew.

"Nice try, but I came prepared." The man pointed towards his duplicate and Bakugou looked over his shoulder to see that it was waving a gun in its right hand while it's left was holding three Red syringe-type Bullets between its fingers and Bakugou instantly knew.

The same red bullets that disabled sun-eater's quirk for a long period of time. The same red bullets that disabled Mirio's quirk permanently!.

What should he do!? What can he do!?
Unlike Mirio, he's never attempted fighting a villain without his quirk before. Even someone as confident as him knew better than to have the mindset that he could actually win, given his condition; and it wasn't likely that the other 5 students would be able to help either.

Just as the villain was about to stick the syringe in Bakugou's arm, the man's arm was pulled back by what appeared to be a thread; Best-Jeanist arrived at the scene.

"Get your filthy hands off him!"
He demanded, and the villain began to frown.

"Sure took you long enough to realize what you were chasing was a decoy, given your reputation that is."

Their duplicate quickly fired at the pro-hero, a few seconds after hitting the target in his chest, pink smoke came off of him and he quickly vanished into thin air.

"What the-!?" Confused, They took a step back before fleeing from the scene once again.

Bakugou leaned against a building, his legs weakened, his vision blurred; he slowly fell to the ground panting.

'They must've modified the bullets since the "chisaki"incident...'

He began to fall unconscious, but suddenly heard his name being called and he widened his eyes with what little strength he had left. He saw Camie off in the distance, running towards him. His eyelids shut, and after a minute or so, he felt slight weight being put on him; he opened his eyes once more to see and experience Camie straddling him. She cupped his face, analyzed his condition—hoped to relieve herself of stress and worry over the thought of losing him. Bakugou felt water drip on his face, he believed it to be rain but was actually Camie's tears.
She gently embraced him in her arms and whispered "it's ok...you're safe now..." as she kissed his forehead before he fell unconscious.

Sorry I took so long to update this. also, I did the best I could with editing it, I didn't have much time to do so, so if there's a lot of mistakes or parts that don't really make sense, sorry.😬😅🙏🏻

Also, the fan-art is mine. Granted It's not that good, but it's mine.😆😅 https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPrzywPy7N/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==