Kiss?

It had been about a week since Bakugou and Camie last spoke, and the reason why is that she needed time moving in the dorms. Within that time, all that Camie could really think about was teasing Bakugou some more. But she couldn't think of what to tease him with.

                   __________________

It was the beginning of class and Bakugou was struggling to stay awake after pulling an all nighter. His eyelids were heavy and his hair was more messy looking than usual. He wanted more than anything to just fall asleep, but he couldn't. Especially not after all of the hard work he's put in to passing the test. He'll just have to suffer until the bell rings so he can go back to the dorms.

"Times up. pencils down."
Aizawa said, in a slightly irritated tone.

'Finally.' Bakugou thought to himself as he leaned back in his chair.

"You're going to have more hero training in a few days, so be sure to rest up for your quirks to work properly."

And just like that, Camie knew exactly what to do to tease Bakugou once more.

"Class dismissed."

                 _____________________

Bakugou was sitting alone in the cafeteria, getting ready to eat his lunch. But right before he takes a bite out of his sandwich, he notices a lot of 'extras' whispering to each other while staring at him. 'Huh?' Bakugou thought to himself, before yelling at them. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU STARING AT!? YOU DANG EXTRAS!!!"  Just like that, everyone immediately turned their heads and went back to eating their food.
After Bakugou finished eating his lunch, he began stomping down the hallway with his hands in his pockets and few people were still staring at him. Half way down the hall, he ran into Kirashima and Kamanari who were both smirking at him and he had no idea why.

"What the heck are you two idiots smirking about!?" Bakugou asked, and Kirashima responded with. "I see it's goin' good between you and Utsushimi." Bakugou was immediately confused as to what Kirashima was implying.

"What the heck are you talking about!?"
Bakugou aggressively asked.

"Don't act like you don't know. We saw you two kiss right before you went into the cafeteria." Kamanari teased. And just in a few seconds, Bakugou instantly knew what was going on. He slightly bowed down his head while gritting his teeth and clenching his fists, thinking to himself. 'She used her 'illusion'quirk!...she is so dead!!!'

     ___________________________

It was about 7:00 in the evening and Camie was in her dorm resting on her bed when she decided to take a short walk around the campus. When she exited the dorms, she saw Bakugou walking towards her with an irritated look on his face. She slightly smirked from wondering how he was going to act. And to her surprise, he walked right past her towards the dorms. Camie was completely astonished by Bakugou's behavior, she half expected him to yell at her for a few minutes at the very least! But instead, she just watched him as he walked away. She pouted while quietly saying to herself. "Well you're no fun." And just when she thought her day was 'bout to get better too!

_______________________

Sorry about this chapter. It was kinda rushed and I went out of Character by accident.😓🫢 plus my writing isn't that good either. 🤣 so I'm most likely gonna edit this chapter later. but I do have some ideas on where I'm gonna take this story and I'm gonna start changing things up a bit now since the last two chapters were just her teasing him and him confronting her about it. So I'm gonna try and make it less predictable for ya!👍🏻 and I won't mind some more ideas u have for this story! Bye and enjoy!!!