Avoidance/Attraction

It's been a few weeks And Camie's been acting different towards Bakugou ever since the day he helped her. She hasn't made any attempts to tease him whatsoever; in fact, she hasn't even really spoken to him since then. Instead she's been talking to her other classmates, such as Mina, Kirashima and Todoroki.

Just A few minutes before class was about to start, Bakugou looked over his shoulder to see Camie chatting with Todoroki. She was sitting on his desk  with her legs crossed, unaware of how uncomfortable and confused Todoroki was; (not to mention Momo, who seemed a bit anxious). However, he didn't seem to care enough to mention it; instead, he continued listening to Camie. Bakugou continued to stare for a few more seconds before slowly looking back down at his desk, confused as to why she's Been avoiding him. 'Did she finally take a hint? or is she just a floozy?' Bakugou's train of thought was interrupted by Aizawa interning the room saying. "Everyone back to your seats." And everyone obeyed; as Camie returned to her desk, she Glanced over to see Bakugou staring straight at her and she immediately looked away. '...She's definitely avoiding me...' Bakugou thought to himself as he began fidgeting with his pen.

                      ___________________

Class was over and the students quickly left one by one, unfortunately Bakugou was still packing his things when he glanced over at the door way and caught Camie staring at him before exiting the room. Her face seemed to have a pink tinge to it and She swiftly looked away and practically ran out the door. Bakugou lifted a brow in response, before scoffing and continuing to collect his things.
He began walking back to the dorms and ahead of him Were Camie and Todoroki walking side by side while chitchatting; and as to be expected, Camie was doing most of the talking. Meanwhile, Bakugou did his best to ignore the two 'extras' by drawing his attention to the ground; however, he still couldn't stop thinking about why she's ignoring him, and the fact that he couldn't figure it out was frustrating & made no sense to him whatsoever...he should be glad that she's not pestering him anymore, so why does he seem so...unhappy?.
memories of her whispering in his ear began to overflow his mind, as he rubbed the nape of his neck; remembering the feeling of her warm breath on the side of him and how good it felt. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that no one's ever been that close to him before; usually people keep their distance, but she never hesitated or even thought of passing up the opportunity to tease him...until now. Why?...
He slowly shook his head in Attempt of escaping his thoughts. 'Tch, whatever...she's not my problem, anymore...' he thought to himself, before gazing up at Camie and admiring her dusty blonde hair, swaying as she walked.

______________________

The first day of hero training had arrived and the students were in the locker rooms, changing into their hero costumes before meeting up with Aizawa at the .U.A. Gym. Bakugou decided to start with putting on his shirt, when an image of Camie popped into his head as he slowly adjusted his shirt and began staring off into nothingness. thinking about Camie in her skintight hero costume, and how it compliments her hourglass shape so well...and how- "um...Bakugou?"
Kirashima tapped his shoulder, And with that, He quickly came to his senses. "Hm...?" Bakugou slightly turned his head to kirashima.

"Were you daydreaming or something?." The spiky  redhead asked.

"...I've got a lot on my mind..." he stated. Meanwhile, He appeared to be slightly blushing; Kirashima noticed, and thought to himself: 'Did something happen between him and Camie?...'

"...you better hurry up. Everyone's already finished changing." He mentioned, before leaving the locker room. Bakugou continued getting dressed as he began to wonder. 'How long was I out!?'