𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘥

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧'
𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧'𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

tw: mentions of mental illness, drug use and masochism !

"i'm gonna go out to buy groceries!" eren said, heading towards the door.

"okay! be careful!"

"lock the door once i leave, okay?"

and with that, he was gone. you locked the door and headed towards the kitchen again. you didn't have ingredients in order to cook, so you thought it'd be a good idea to clean around the house.

'please don't listen to me next time...'

"what the hell was i even thinking?"

the small incident at the lake happened a week ago but you couldn't help but re-think your thought. you didn't like eren that way anymore, so why did you think about that? you shook your head, focusing on the music and your cleaning.

cleaning calmed you down. most of the people thought of it as a chore but you didn't mind doing it all the time. that's why you took care of it in the cabin. eren was going out to buy the essentials, and you stayed behind to clean and/or cook.

'it's been two hours... is he okay?'

you took out your phone to check if he had texted you, but nothing. you dialed his number and you waited as it rang.

"the number you had dialed-"

you sighed and pressed the end call button.

anxiety started building up in you. you felt your stomach taking turns and your mind started falling into conclusions.

'he's not okay! something happened! he- he crashed! something happened to him! there's no other reason he doesn't pick up his phone! eren always picks up his phone!'

your breathing became rapid and heavy, as you felt your heart rate increasing dangerously. you held your head in your hands, feeling another headache coming.

you checked and re-checked your phone, hoping to see a text or a missed call. your anxiety reached farther than the ceiling when you saw nothing of what you were hoping for.

you were having both a panic and an anxiety attack. they were probably the worst you've ever experienced in your whole life. your phone started ringing and you grabbed it at light's speed.

"are you okay? did something happen?" you asked once you picked up, your voice shaky.

"i'm fine! i'm so sorry i made you panic! it was too loud and i didn't hear my phone!"