𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
'𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐨𝐲
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙'𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐨𝐲‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

christmas day - 19 years old

christmas came faster than expected and you were currently getting ready for the table. you were gonna celebrate the day along with the yeagers, meaning it was gonna be the first christmas table with eren as your boyfriend.

you looked at yourself in the mirror, checking if there was any mistake or stain on your outfit. you twirled around, your simple tulle skirt flowing beautifully. you smiled at yourself before you put on your white pumps. you fixed the sleeve of your burgundy velvet top, before you sprayed on yourself your victoria's secret coconut passion fragrance mist.

your neck was decorated with a simple diamond pendant and on your ears shined your round diamond studs. you put on some mascara and you applied some clear lipgloss, before you styled your hair in a half-up half-down ponytail.

you checked yourself one last time on the mirror, before you opened your closet to make sure you didn't forget any gift. you walked out of your room and down the stairs, meeting your dad who was decorating the living room's table.

"do you want help, dad?"

"no, thank you, dear" he said, before raising his head to look at you.

"you look amazing" he said, smiling at you.

"thank you, dad" you said, smiling softly at him.

you looked at the empty centerpiece, before you opened the drawer of the furniture close to you. you took out three apple and cinnamon scented candles, along with a lighter and walked towards the table.

"i think those candles match with christmas" you said, looking at him.

he agreed with you by nodding his head, before he went back to decorating the table with the silverware and the plates. you placed the candles on their holders and you lit them up, watching the orange flame dance softly.

"i'm gonna go check if mom needs help" you said, as you walked towards the kitchen.

the smell of various different dishes filled your nostrils and the soft music playing from the radio traveled in your ears. when you walked in, you saw your mom who was serving the food on different bigger plates.

"do you want help, mom?"

"can you take the glasses on the table, please?"

"of course" you said, taking the tray from the counter and carefully walking back into the living room.