𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

tw : mentions of ed (eating disorder), death and self-harm

october - 21 years old

it was october and you still hadn't talked to eren about what was going on back in august. you were both busy with work and everytime you returned back home, all you wanted to do was pass out on the bed.

it was another day you wanted to do the same thing, but you promised eren you'd talk to him once you returned. your eyes hurt from the many hours in front of a computer, your ears were ringing from the numerous calls and your head was banging.

you unlocked the front door, a weak 'i'm home' falling from your lips. eren had his day-off, so he made sure to take care of the house's cleaning and the grocery shopping. you hung your house and car keys and walked towards the kitchen, where you assumed eren was at.

at the sound of your footsteps, he turned around and looked at you. he smiled and walked towards you, wrapping his arms around your weak body and kissing your head.

"welcome home" he said softly.

"have you eaten?"

"two sandwiches and that not even an hour ago"

"are you hungry?"

"no. only tired"

you raised your head to look at him, and smiled slightly.

"do you mind if i take a shower first, before we have that talk?"

"of course not! if you're really tired, we can have it another-"

"it's fine! i promised you, after all" you interrupted him, pecking his lips.

you walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs, towards your shared bedroom. you picked out some clothes and entered the bathroom, leaving the door slightly open. you left the water ran until it was warm enough, as you undressed. you put your hair in a messy bun and stepped into the shower, your muscles instantly relaxing once the water came in contact with your skin.

you closed your eyes and threw your head back, letting it hit the tile wall behind you. the glass doors fogged from the water's temperature, making it hard for you to see outside of the shower.