19.

La'Neka...

Normally I would look forward to rainy days, it was a day that I would be with Von, laid up making Love all day

Normally I would look forward to rainy days, it was a day that I would be with Von, laid up making Love all day. But instead I was back at my old condo, in my bedroom in the dark eating twinkies and watching Xo, Kitty. My birthday disaster so happenly went Viral on social media so I have not charged my phone in about 2 weeks. No one knew where I was, and I planned to keep it that way. I just need space after all that happened. I was hurt and humiliated . The worst part was the man I really loved did not care at all, and didn't even bother to chase after me. I knew India, Cardi, and Taina was worried, but I would just talk to them later.

As much as the thought of me walking away from Von truly hurted... after what he did at my party was just clear as day. It was something I couldn't escape or even make an excuse for. He just doesn't care about me, he just expects me to keep taking all this shit from him, but I just can't do this. I have to think about my daughter.  I don't ever want her to accept this type of behavior from a man no matter how much she loves him.

I just didn't know how to really do this. I wish I had my mom to talk to but she wasn't even speaking to me, I wish I knew my father maybe I wouldn't be in this mess if I had a male figure in my life to show me how a man is really supposed to treat a woman. I wish my mom wouldve explained to me the importance of self love, but figuring this shit out on your own was a tighter pill to swallow.
I was pregnant and alone, I just needed someone, anyone.

I hear loud knocking on my door, I sigh rolling my eyes. It was Von, he probably figured out where I was finally and wanted to beg me to come back home. But nope, I was done with him Forreal this time, I just couldn't take it anymore. The lies, the cheating, it was never gonna stop that why I needed to leave once and for all. I get out of bed with my twinkie in my hand, wobbling to the door. I was getting bigger and bigger by day chile.

I take a deep breath, preparing myself to see him. I could not break and melt when I see those big brown eyes, but I would have to stand strong, it was time to activate Nicki Minaj,  and stand up for myself and our baby. But as I open the door, I see that it's Quavo with mail in his hand, and boy did he look good.

" Quavo?!" I say shocked, a smile spreading across my face.

" La'Neka, wassup beautiful ", he days smiling showcasing his pretty ass smile and dimples.

" Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask him smilin looking up at him.

" My sister live right down the hall, the mailman gave her your mail, so I went to bring it to you", he says smiling.

" oh wow, thank you so much", I say smiling,  taking the mail.

" Fasho it wasn't no big deal ", he says shrugging.