23.

La'Neka...

" Not you got Lil Valentine in pink too?!" Wayne says laughing as he pulls her out of her carseat, thankfully she was asleep

" Yes she do, Shes always gonna match her momma", I say smiling, kissing her chubby cheek.

Today was my first day out of the hospital, instead of me being in bed resting. I had to be in the studio working, So I just smoked a lil bit to help with the pain and I'm good to go. I'm sure I was fine, I mean the doctor just told me I would just really need to get more sleep. I'll do that later, I had to work on getting my music put out now that Valentine was here. We were trying to push for my first single to drop possibly for the end of this week. Wayne had dropped my little freestyle boss ass bitch, which got me some buzz, but we were trying to find something else.

" So what you tryna cut today?" Holiday asks, looking at me.

" I wanna start with this song I've been working on for a little while, I was skeptical but I sent in this fire violin sounds that got sent to me", I say to him.

" I saw that, so you ready to get on the booth?" He asks me.

" Yeah, let's go", I say nodding my head, going into the booth for the first time in 2 weeks.

I take a deep breath walking one to the piano in the booth, placing the headphones over my head, I look down at my notebook, glancing over the words I had written. It was just somethings I needed to get off my chest, I feel like this song would be the start. I look up and begin to play the keys.

" Am I just a fool?
Blind and stupid for loving you?

Am I just a silly girl?

So young and naive to think you were

The one who came to take claim of this heart
Cold-hearted shame, you remain just afraid in the dark

And now the people (The people are talking)
The people are saying that you have been playing my heart
Like a grand piano

The people are talking
The people are saying that you have been playing my heart
Like a grand piano

So play on, play on, play on
Play on, play on, play on
Play on, play on" I sing, as tears flowed down my face.

Of course this was song was about Von, While I was going through in the hospital I had wrote this song, I didn't want to call him again, so I wrote this song, hoping I could put this out. I wanted the world to hear what I had to say. I was just a young and Naive girl who feel in love with the wrong guy. It happens. Sure I was moving on with my life, but I really cared about him. Loving someone wasn't going to disappear overnight.