29.

La'Neka

" Come on pretty mama, stop moving", I say sighing as I try to fix Valentine's curly hair

" Come on pretty mama, stop moving", I say sighing as I try to fix Valentine's curly hair.  She was the most active five month ever, very spoiled thanks to her father.

" Want me to hold her?" Von asks smiling as he comes into the room,  in just his sweat pants, with his gamer headphones on and his controller in his left hand.

" You came just in time, yes please", I say smiling,  holding her up so he could pick her up.

I mean as soon as Von gets her, she stops fussing immediately,  a huge smile spreads across her chunky face and her eyes lights up. She is such a daddy's girl already, it doesn't make since. He laughs kissing her face repeatedly as he sits down on the bed. While she's all distracted I manage to fix her hair, pulling it into a ponytail. She has so much hair Chile, and it's just getting thicker and longer.

" Babe, I think I'm going to get Val a hairstylist", I say, as I slick down her baby hair.

" Fa what? She not even one yet", he says laughing.

" because you know I'm going back to work soon and I cant have my baby hair all over her head", I say to him.

I know you all have missed out on quite a bit, but for the last few months I took some time off of work because trying to manage my work life and a newborn was so overwhelming, plus wayne wanted me to start touring, doing interviews, but I just couldn't. I told wayne to give me a few months, well now that time is up and I have to start working. My debut album is supposed to be released in November and it's The end of July.

" So you really going back to work?" He asks, attitude laced in his tone.

" Babe, I have to. I can't just stay here. My fans need me ", I say to him for the millionth time.

" But Valentine need you, I need you. I'm taking good care of Yall", he says.

" And you are babe. But I need my own success. I don't want to be only known for being your baby momma", I say to him.

" What's wrong with that?" He asks, frowning, more attitude in his tone.

" nothing. But that's not the example I want to set for our daughter. I didn't do what I did to just stop now because we're back on good terms Dayvon", I say, watching him get out of bed now.

" So... you saying you don't need me?" He asks.

" No, I don't need you. But I want you", I say to him, my tone very blunt. I even shocked myself for even responding so quickly. 

" Damn, it's like that?" He asks.

" Dayvon. It's not like anything.  You knew I was going back to work. Why are you so upset now?" I ask, confused wondering where this attitude is coming from.

" Man whatever ", He says, placing Valentine down, who was sound asleep as he walks out the room. 

I sigh, running my fingers through my hair that really needed to be done. We've been on such good terms,  I don't know why he's so upset. It's not like I'm leaving him or anything. I just don't event want to be in a postion where I depend on someone ever again. Even though we are on good terms now, doesn't mean I'm going to ever trust him that compacity. That was too much control. 

I grab Valentine, getting up to place her into her crib. I grab one of the baby monitor's as I leave out of the room. Just like I figured Von was downstairs with all of his annoying ass friends, all loud, smoking weed, playing the game. 

Thank goodness the room is sound proof so Valentine wouldn't hear a thing, otherwise I would've went off. He didn't even see that I was downstairs, he was so into his game and talking to Durk who was passing him a blunt.

" Man I'm so tired of La'neka", Von huffs, shaking his head.

" What she do now gang?" Durk asks, laughing.

" She must've told him he ain't getting none tonight ", Muwop says causing all the guys to laugh.

" Nah, she know better than to do that", Von says.

" Then what is it? I thought all things was good for yall?" Louie asks, confused.

" this bitch talkin bout she don't need a nigga, that she wanna pursue that weak ass rap career she started", He tells them.

" Ion know about weak gang...  She one of the hardest female rappers out here right now, she still number one on billboard", Duke tells him.

" Man whatever, she think she finna be working with these other rap niggas who want her", he says,  I can tell he was pissed at the thought of me working with another man..

" Ahh... so this is what this is about. You think someone gonna take her?" Durk asks laughing.

" I'm too raw. She know better than to leave me", Von says denying Durk's allegations.

" But she did before, and man you know you got a bad bitch.  Once they learn they worth it be over with. She with you cause she wanna be, not cause she gotta be. This the same type of attitude that chased her away. You better get it together before someone else sneak up on you and show you how to treat her the right way", Durk says, causing him to look at Durk as of he was speaking in
Spanish.

" so what you tryna say you gon take her?" Von asks him, still looking crazy.

" Aye man it could be anybody," Durk says, holding his hands up laughing.

" Man whatever, I know what I'm doing", Von says, waving him off.

" If you say so twin ", Durk says shaking his head, pulling the blunt back to his lips.

Part of me wanted to make a scene, to go off on him. But I wasn't going backwards,  not this time. I just roll my eyes, and head upstairs. All of this is coming out of his jealousy because he don't want me around other rappers, but he'll just have to get over that. As long as I'm not disrespecting him,  there shouldn't be any issues. I know I can't let him have control over me the way he once did, it's not going to be easy. But I just can't fold.

☆☆☆☆☆

HAPPY new year babes 😘 💖

Ya girl is officially back not with just one update... but 2! Next updates are back 2 backkkk

Whats yall top 5 off of PINK FRIDAY 2?

Mine are

1. BARBIE DANGEROUS
2. FTCU
3. NEEDLE
4. COWGIRL
5.RNB

Remember to vote, comment, and share my story with everyone you know!

Until next time,

JAS💕