four

wc: 5810warnings: minor cursing, consumption of alcohol, mentions of sexual intercourse if you squint, fat shaming, minor(?) bullying, lucifer being a dilf

wc: 5810
warnings: minor cursing, consumption of alcohol, mentions of sexual intercourse if you squint, fat shaming, minor(?) bullying, lucifer being a dilf

"donica hurry up i'm not getting any younger here." carden huffed as he walked back and forth below the giant staircase.  he wanted to make sure everything was perfect for the dinner with his father tonight and the sheer thought of something coming in between that haunted him.

"i'm coming one sec!" she called from the second floor. her bedroom door shut and carden smiled calmly as he smelled the scent of her perfume. the same sent that kept him fawning over her.

"you ready?" donica asked weirdly as she stood 2 steps away from him. his eyes were closed as he had a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"yeah you just smell s' nice," he mumbled as he came back. he looked at his watch and let out a sigh of relief that they were still on schedule.

donica chuckled as she looked down at his now calmed state. "thank you for the compliment you weirdo, you smell very nice as well plus i like your outfit. you should wear your man buns like this more often." she smiled touching the hem of his jacket and the few strands of hair her left out in the front. he knew she loved when he did his hair like this because she never failed to compliment it. she looked up to see his eyes watching her every move. it was almost as if he knew what she was going to do before she did.

to be honest, donica was always very fond of carden; even developing a slight crush. she would always look up every time the diner door would ding indicating someone would come in. she would always work earlier or later hours just to wait for him to come in. and when he did she felt her heart flutter a bit.

she liked how respectful he was compared to the normal customers that would snap their fingers at her and call her "woman" or some other sexist shit, even trying to feel her up under her skirt.

nothing has changed much... except her trust. she feels as though carden could've vocalized this with her or at least tried to ask her out on a date first. she just needs time.

"i like your outfit as well," he smirked as he noticed the way her jumpsuit hugged her curves. it also was because he did some snooping this morning and figured out her exact outfit so that they could match.