five

wc: 3512warnings: sex and mentions of it, male masturbation, kissing, consumption of alcohol ( hehe)

wc: 3512
warnings: sex and mentions of it, male masturbation, kissing, consumption of alcohol ( hehe)

the headboard started to bang on the way as their moans grew louder. carden's pace got quicker seeing how her ass jiggled due to his relentless pounding.

her skin was so smooth as he bent down and bit her shoulder soon after giving it a soft kiss. he pushed her body down causing her back to create the perfect arch. her head pressed against the pillows as she begged and pleaded for more, "you feel 's good carden, you're so deep inside me."

"keep talkin' to me like that baby,  fuck, you're gunna make me cum again." he hissed gripping her hips; his fingers digging into her skin. his body was now sheer with sweat as she shorter hair in the front of his head began sticking to his forehead.

"you're dreamin' baby." she hummed in a sultry voice making his dick twitch harshly as he let out the most sinful moan.

but then it hit him...

"huh?"

he didn't dare stop his movements, however, still in a trance of how her body reacted to his dick. "oh c'mon carden you're dreaming now wake up before you cum on these expensive sheets. you would hate for me to see them the next time i volunteer to do laundry,  now wouldn't that be embarrassing."

his eyes shot open and there he was; in bed all alone.

he groaned pressing the palms of his hands against his face. he felt like a horny teenager all over again with the number of wet dreams he was having about her. he could just hear her calling him a disgusting pervert as soon as he awoke. he just couldn't shake his head from her.

he removed his covers from his lower half revealing his morning wood and the small wet stain that presented itself proudly on his gray shorts.

"goddamn it." he cursed to himself as he made it to his bathroom.

he undressed and got into the shower. he made the water as cold as he could to help his throbbing erection. seeing as that wasn't helping he sighed and grabbed his length.

as he fisted himself he tried to rid his mind of her and tried to think of some random porno he watched last week. but instead, his mind resorted back to her.

the way her ass slightly jiggled when she walked. how her white shirts would get wet while she washed the dishes. how her tits sat so pretty in those tee shirts (let's not forget the nipple piercings that constantly made their presence known), they would look even better covered in his cum. when she would get on all fours to get something that made its way under the couch giving him the most perfect view. the way he would love to see her walk around the house in slutty little maid outfit or absolutely nothing at all. damn, he really was a filthy pervert. the way she-