ten

wc: 3514warnings: very brief discussion of fighting, carden will definitely make ur uterus sob this chapter i swear

wc: 3514
warnings: very brief discussion of fighting, carden will definitely make ur uterus sob this chapter i swear

"carden come on or we'll miss the appointment!" donica called from the bottom of the steps.

today was the day of her appointment with her gyno. she needed to get on birth control asap. carden was a literal sex monster. between his libido and stamina he could go on for hours and hours until her body couldn't function properly. she felt ashamed for so easily falling into his trap. she realized people weren't exaggerating when they talked about demon dick.

"coming," he said while coming down the steps. he was deep into his phone. he had canceled his entire day just to go to this one appointment. donica tried to tell him that samson could bring her, but he declined. azreal actually did pretty much all of his work for the next week or so while he was gone so the things he canceled weren't that serious or impactful.

as they walked into the garage donica told him to pick out the most inconspicuous car he had. she just didn't want some random crackhead trying to hot wire the damn thing while they were in the doctors office. he told her she was over exaggerating but she held her word.

once they drove out donica shivered feeling the cold hells breeze. "why didn't you wear a jacket?" carden questioned. she had a habit of leaving the house without a jacket and then carden having to cough up his when she got too cold. not that he was complaining but he would hate for either of them to get sick because of it.

"it's summertime, i won't need it once we're on earth." she explained. he just sighed rolling up the window.

_______

the two sat inside of the doctors office waiting room. carden looked so out of place. most men opted not to attend doctor appointments with their women, but not him. he had to be with donica everywhere she went honestly, she was starting to call him her shadow.

he anxiously rubbed her knee as they waited for her doctor to call her up. donica noticed this and snorted, "why do you seem so anxious."

"because your not." he answered honestly.

"carden, i'm just getting checked out and grabbing a pack of pills. they're not killing me."

"what if they do?"

she huffed in amazement. before she could add in another comment a doctor came and called out her name. she got up and carden was about to as well but she gently sat him back down. "stay here i can do this one on my own."

he softly pouted watching her walk away from him. the other women stared at the man in amazement, "a man as handsome as him is surprisingly locked down-"

"my husband never comes to my appointments, she's truly a lucky girl."

carden smiled at the women less than discreet conversation and sat waiting for her to return. he glanced around the room for a quick moment and realized he was actually the only man there. there were even pregnant women there and whoever knocked them up were nowhere to be found.