seven

wc: 6194warnings: alcohol consumption, kissing, vaginal fingering, nipple play, dirty talk, oral, throat fucking, yea it's just real nasty chile

wc: 6194
warnings: alcohol consumption, kissing, vaginal fingering, nipple play, dirty talk, oral, throat fucking, yea it's just real nasty chile

the ringing from donicas phone caused her to stir out of her sleep. she groaned rubbing her hands over her eyes. her and carden stayed up all night in deep conversation and she didn't get to bed until 4am.

she squinted grumpily at the phone taking some time to make out charnas contact. realizing who it was she answered it and put the phone up to her ear, "hello?" she croaked.

"woah sounds like you to had fun last night, how was the sex?" she questioned in excitement.

"huh?! there was no sex!" donica squeaked.

"awe what a bummer, get to humping already." charna whined.

"no rushing, and speaking of humping, what's going on with you and azreal?"

the question caught charna by surprise and her face instantly flushed. "it's nothing..." she drifted trying to avoid the question.

"it didn't seem like nothing when you two were tonguing each other down on that pool chair." donica teased giving her a devilish smile. it's time when charna questioned if donica wasn't the real demon.

"it was the alcohol talking."charna looked to the side attempting to hide the bright pink face and bright smile.

"you only had one cup, and i don't recall you being a lightweight." danica continued to tease giving her a cheeky smile.

"alrighttt, i'll tell you," charms sighed giving in, "we haven't stopped having sex since then. he actually just left now for a work meeting." she smiled twirling her hair.

"oh my, so is it good?" she asked.

"it was more than good, it was amazing," charna squealed, "i can't get that loser out of my mind. i've always been the fuck and dip type but he's just so doting."

"and you love it, don't you?" donica asked.

"i do honestly, i really do. now, enough about me and my sex life what about you and carden. it's not normal to see you still in bed." charna raised a brow examining her.

"yeah, me and carden were up pretty late last night, not doing anything freaky, just converting." she smiled softly.

"that's all that happened?" charna quizzed.

"well, no... we kissed... a couple of times."

charna gasped, "how was it? you know what, i'll come by in an hour or so we need to talk about everything face to face."