two

wc: 1169 warnings: none

wc: 1169
warnings: none

donica quickly jumped up out of her sleep. the last thing she had remembered was carden acting weird before dropping her off and then boom— she was out cold.

did he spike her? no, that didn't really matter right know, she had to figure out how to get out of here. she look down at the surprisingly comfortable queen size bed that she was laid on. the dark sheets matched everything in the room: red, black and grey. it was unsettling.

she got out of the bed and went for the door, which, just as she expected, was locked. donica groaned and and made her way to the giant window. she drew back the window and the sky was like a milky way of black and with small specks of red. it must've been night time due to the blood red moon that cascaded its red glow onto the ground below. she had never seen anything like it before. she quickly closed the curtains and drew sharp breaths.

she had no clue to where the hell she was at the moment and it looks like she's in a new world from the outside. the door opened and she turned around with wide eyes of pure terror. she looked at who was at the door and there stood carden in his dark attire with his fist stuffed in his pockets.

"so i see you woke up." he gently laughed.

nothing was funny in the slightest. he closed the door and moved closer towards me, "get away from me." donica took shaky steps towards the corner of the room.  he noticed her way towards him and took a few steps back.

"where did you take me?" she questioned starting to gain her composer.

"if i say you wouldn't believe me." carden stated

"carden where in the fuck did you take me?! why does it look like this outside!" donica let out as she drew back the curtains aggressively.

he let out a deep sigh and sat down on the bed, "we're in hell."

"you can't be serious right now..." she unraveled her fist and held her hand up to her face trying to hold in her laugh. everything felt so unreal right now. she's in hell? there's no way.

"why are you about to laugh...?" he questioned not expecting this reaction. he knew she would be mad but was she actually going mad?

"because this is so unreal, i have to be sleeping right now... someone come and pinch me." she let out a humored sigh.

carden slowly got off the bed and reached to pinch her upper arm. she quickly slapped his hand and he backed away from her. "i can do it my damn self." she hissed at him. she reached down and pinched her wrist, and surely, it hurt.

"does it still feel like a dream?" he asked fixing the watch on his wrist. donica glanced up at him and he looked bigger than usual; maybe a height change. when she would see him on... well... earth, he was about 6'2 now he looks to be about 6'8.