eleven

wc: 4770warnings: vaginal sex, raw sex, fingering, stalking, descriptions of violence, mentions of blood, it's a lot y'all

wc: 4770
warnings: vaginal sex, raw sex, fingering, stalking, descriptions of violence, mentions of blood, it's a lot y'all...

donica sat in the kitchen making herself a sandwich. it had officially been seven days since she got back on birth control and her shadow, aka carden, had been working her nerves the entire time. he was so needy, not that she was complaining, but a part of her felt good that he was called into the office today.

she heard the alarm of the garage door opening and she perked up. "honey, i'm home! where are you?" he called out.

"kitchen!"

he walked in with a smile seeing what she had on. she wore a black satin robe. she was clearly undressed from the way her breast sat freely in the uncertainty of the robe. he wasn't sure about the bottoms but he was sure she had a matching set of panties.

"dressed up like that all for me?" he flirted engulfing her in a hug.

she punched his arm, "you wish. i just got out of bed."

"this late?" he question. donica was always a morning person. she never failed to wake up bright and early even after a long night.

"yes this late. you kept me up all night, remember?"

of course he did. she innocently wanted to have a movie marathon in the cinema room, but of course cardens mind wasn't so pure. it ultimately ended with him on his knees and her legs spread apart. he didn't give up until she was basically a dead body; not being able to do much but sit there and take it.

he smiled devilishly, "what ever do you mean?"

"mhm, sure." she turned back to making her sandwich. he bent down to rest his head on her shoulder watching her assemble the sandwich. it honestly hurt his back bending down this low but he didn't mind.

she reached her hand over to touch his hair. he had decided to leave it down since he was in a bitch of a rush. she made a sound of displeasure. "how many times do you wash you hair?"

"everyday, why?"

"stop it's making your hair thinner. please tell me you at least oil your scalp and ends." she huffed.

he looked at her dumbfounded. he just let his hairdresser handle all of the heavy stuff. "no?"

"oh my- one day when you're free we're having a hair care day for you. how the hell are you rich and not taking proper care of you hair? we'll do it it next week, don't wash it for the rest of this week, ok? your hair is honestly too thick to be doing that."

he could help but smile at her annoyance. she looked so cute when she lectured him. she took a bite of her sandwich after going on her rant; humming at the flavors that hit her tongue.

"let me have a taste."

she groaned moving her sandwich away, "no this is my sandwich, make your own food snatcher."