eighteen

wc: 2975warnings: jealous carden (when isn't he honestly), oral (m

wc: 2975
warnings: jealous carden (when isn't he honestly), oral (m. receiving), riding
notes: not a huge fan of this chapter but i need to feed y'all. i didn't proofread because i'm too lazy so if you see a mistake ignore it babes.

donica fixed her dress as she sat down on the blanket that covered the perfectly green grass. the sun shone down brightly making the small pond water seem as though it was sparkling. she watched intently as two swans swam alongside each other.

"you forgot your book, sweetheart."

she looked up at carden analyzing him. he gave her a smile carrying two books and a picnic basket. the blue sky and puffy white clouds served as the perfect backdrop. he genuinely looked like a disney prince.

he took a seat next to her taking in the scenic view. "look," he pointed at the swans, "it's you and me."

she chuckled and nodded, "it is."

she sees why he wanted to come out here. the views were amazing and it was very peaceful. he reached in the basket and pulled out some grapes. popping it off the vine he held it in front of her face.

"feeding me now?" she smirked taking the grape into her mouth.

he rolled his eyes with a smile, "i always feed you."

she hummed as she chewed on the grape. it was the truth. she let out a peaceful sigh and looked around yet again. "i didn't even know there was a place so beautiful."

"the most beautiful thing here is sitting right next to me." carden smirked laying his head down on her lap.

she scoffed and fixed the loose strand of hir that framed his face, "your on a corny roll recently."

"hey! that was supposed to be romantic!" he frowned.

donica laughing caressing his cheek, "and it was. thank you baby."

a smile returned to cardens features. donica picked up her book and returned to the spot she previously left off at.

"is that the love triangle one?" carden quizzed.

"nah, this is the one about that lower class girl and the billionaires son." she answered calmly.

"sounds... oddly similar." he mumbled before picking up his own book.

"what's yours about?"

he shrugged examining the cover before speaking, "dunno, just bought it to seem just as nerdy as you."

she rolled her eyes dramatically letting out a loud groan. he laughed snuggling into her pillowy thighs. he grabbed for the basket pulling out a half of a sandwich for her as an apology.

__________

after about an hour or so, donica look up from her book to see carden peering down at his book with his reading glasses on. he looked so elegant as his lips slightly puckered uncontrollably showing he was deeply concentrated on what he was reading. the sun shined down giving his features the best spotlight. donica couldn't help but look over at his long hair that was in a half up half down style. the messy bun at the top was tied to the back; to him it was sloppy but to the world it made him look like a dream as longer and smaller pieces of hair fell in his face.