The Gift Of Jay | Show

•°<~~~•°~❇️~°•~~~>°•

Yeah, I've decided to draw little images with some of my one shots. This one shot is dedicated to my friend chocoqueen29 as a gift because today is her birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you enjoy your little "gift of Jay". 😏

Anyways, HEADCANON: Baby Jay had a habit of holding onto people's fingers if he thought they were trustworthy.

UwU

•°<~~~•°~❇️~°•~~~>°•

"Here it is, sir," the butler said, holding the door of the limo open for his master.

Cliff Gordon climbed out, taking off his sunglasses and gazing up at the auto repair shop. "Thank you, Cedric." He made his way inside, the bell on the door ringing as he entered.

The man at the front desk recognized him, exchanged a few words of greeting and led him straight to the back of the shop. Half finished cars and bikes were scattered all over the room, the floor dotted with car parts and oil spills while wires and other tools hung from the walls. Clanks and bangs echoed all around, mixed in with the chatter of the mechanics.

"Hey, Ed!" The man called out, advancing towards a Mercedes with its front hood wide open. "How's Mr. Gordon's car coming along?"

A middle-aged man with greying brown hair and greasy clothes emerged from behind the car. He wiped the sweat off his forehead, hand still clutched around a wrench. He attempted at a smile as the two men approached.

"This is Ed Walker, one of our oldest mechanics," the man from the desk introduced, earning a nod from Cliff. "He's been taking care of your car ever since you dropped it off."

Ed cleaned up his hands the best he could on a rag. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Gordon."

"You too."

The man clapped his hands. "Well, I'll leave you be. Mr. Gordon, anything you'd like to inquire about, Ed here would be happy help."

Cliff thanked him and he left. He watched him leave before walking over to the Mercedes and running a hand over the black surface. "I have a lot of cars but this one's my favorite. I hope it's in good hands?" He asked, smiling at the mechanic.

Ed chuckled. "I can assure you, she is. I'm almost done with the engine. She'll be up and running smoothly in no time."

"I hope so," Cliff said, patting the roof lovingly.